Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Found it boring after a couple of hours yet got the platinum which would have taken well over a hundred hours gameplay.

k
I've played some s**t games to get a plat, Fallout 4 is one of them, why do you care so much?

Guys please don't fight. You'll ruin a good thread.

Well an ok thread I guess. It might have been better had I not found a pretty powerful sniper before meeting the raiders at the start.

I used that for the rest of the thread as I found nothing better.

Guys please don't fight. You'll ruin a good thread.

Well an ok thread I guess. It might have been better had I not found a pretty powerful sniper before meeting the raiders at the start.

I used that for the rest of the thread as I found nothing better.
I was bored of this thread after the first 2 hours, but kept on and read the remaining 190 pages for the platinum

Not so much care, more fascinated
I found the game boring cause I literally couldn't die. Doesn't mean I hated the game or didn't want to see how the (obvious) story played out.

Better than whats free, yes. You use credits to purchase bethesda approved content.

So...paid mods? That's not better at all.

And "credits"? So I give Bethesda my money now, for the right to buy stuff of them later, which I could get for free on a PC?

Sorry what exactly is this better than? Polio?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Division is probably the only game I genuinely disliked that I bothered to get the platinum for. Even then it was enjoyable enough early on, it was just the endgame that was completely broken.

The Division is probably the only game I genuinely disliked that I bothered to get the platinum for. Even then it was enjoyable enough early on, it was just the endgame that was completely broken.
Enjoyable enough because of playing with me right?

Maybe it is just me, but generally if something bores me, I also hate it.

Odd concept i know

Generally I would be the same but I had the same feelings as Quiv with Shadow of Mordor. The only difference is I gave up instead of finishing. I didn't really hate it but the game just got boring.

Generally I would be the same but I had the same feelings as Quiv with Shadow of Mordor. The only difference is I gave up instead of finishing. I didn't really hate it but the game just got boring.
Haha. Funnily enough I was exactly the same. Gave up on SoM when I made it to the second area as it was boring as s**t. Didn't hate it though and still want to back and finish it.

Haha. Funnily enough I was exactly the same. Gave up on SoM when I made it to the second area as it was boring as s**t. Didn't hate it though and still want to back and finish it.

I even tried to go back and finish it but I just couldn't do it.

Finally finished Fallout 3.

Phase 1: The entire story before you find your father is very boring. Getting passed from person to person on an easter egg hunt reminded me of FO4 radiant quests. However, scrounging with s**t equipment is good fun. This section took me 7 months to complete, so lacklustre.

Phase 2: Story gets really good from Tranquility Lane. It's an easy play through to the end, but there is no longer any challenge since I was well stocked. Best morality decisions are the ending and whether to follow Betty/suffer through the trial and error puzzle in the simulation.

Will move onto New Vegas soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back