Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I got the season pass for this in the Christmas sales on PS4 after finishing the main story like 6 months ago (I chose Brotherhood of Steel).

Just started dipping into Far Harbor and Nuka World; did the intro missions and think they both seem quite interesting thus far. Also gave that Vault-Tec Workshop a go and cleared out the empty vault, but have never been all that good at the whole settlement building etc. so trying to build a decent functioning vault is going to be a challenge.

I got the season pass for this in the Christmas sales on PS4 after finishing the main story like 6 months ago (I chose Brotherhood of Steel).

Just started dipping into Far Harbor and Nuka World; did the intro missions and think they both seem quite interesting thus far. Also gave that Vault-Tec Workshop a go and cleared out the empty vault, but have never been all that good at the whole settlement building etc. so trying to build a decent functioning vault is going to be a challenge.

I hate large builds. Opted for smaller ones like Hangman Ally

Dunno if they ever patched it, but the inability to add a supply line to home base still makes me angry to this day and I haven't played the game in over a year.
Home base is a waste.

I used ps4 mods and just converted the car space outfront of DC into a junkyard home with the guards as security patrol.

Home base is a waste.

I used ps4 mods and just converted the car space outfront of DC into a junkyard home with the guards as security patrol.

Which mods?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I totally abandoned the actual game and 100% concentrate on building settlements and murder bots (I got the Game of the Year "edition") and s**t. The Vault-tec stuff is good, and you can build a lot of the stuff (reactors!) in any of your settlements once you complete all the Workshop missions.

Being on PS4 the mods are pretty underwhelming (stupid build limits - I want to build anything anywhere I want) but that aspect of the game was one I sorely wanted.

Again, could have been implemented with an even wider scope, but maybe console limitations played a part, etc.

Huh. I always thought they were all ‘fauxbacks’ written for the game.

Wow the 50s were weird as as s**t.

I guess living under the constant and real fear of nuclear war does funny things to your brain.

Can’t imagine what that’s like.

Surely the fact that one of them was on a car ad gave the game away?

I started playing Fallout 4 a few weeks ago and completely lost interest before long. I don't know what I'm missing but I don't understand the appeal of this game at all. Totally boring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back