Multiplat Fallout 76

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering they are such a * up i like my chances of them never canceling my cd key.

That's ******* amazing though, prob why they still haven't answered my ticket from a week ago because it's been assigned to some random dude

Just reading the Bethesda forums. Man some of the people that defend the actions of these companies. You say a slightly bad thing about them and they act like you killed their dog.

John wick?

Considering they are such a **** up i like my chances of them never canceling my cd key.

That's ******* amazing though, prob why they still haven't answered my ticket from a week ago because it's been assigned to some random dude

That and you've doxed yourself to everyone else who has a support account :)

Cheers D_P_S for hanging out online and hunting last night. The amount of enemies spawning at the historic sword sight was ludicrous. Thanks for the run away trick.
The ghouls where a pain in the ass most of the day with me almost becoming one with all my coughing haha

A few missions aren’t to friendly for low level players and I have no doubt the enemies are set up to be taken out by a team of people.

The ghouls where a pain in the ass most of the day with me almost becoming one with all my coughing haha

A few missions aren’t to friendly for low level players and I have no doubt the enemies are set up to be taken out by a team of people.

Yeah one of the bos missions the only way i finished it solo was to stealth boy in quickly grab what i needed and then leg it.

Nuke Zones are the funnest part of this game, love being way under level compared to all the high level big groups and just pinching a few hits on high level enemies while they do the bulk of the work haha, i must look pretty weird to them being the only character in a hazmat suit instead of power armor.

Mothman is a real tricky *er he only attacks the players and all other NPC's completely ignore it and vice versa so your on your own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When I summoned Mothman in that land lighthouse event he just sat there, staring. Didn't move. Is that what is meant to happen?

Pro's
- the game map was very detailed and I can tell alot of effort went into the locations .
- the game has some good lore with letters , tapes , wall posters ,etc..... something that was badly done in fallout 4
- some decent voice acting

cons
- the perk system is really badly done
- weapon and armour upgrades are badly done and random . Even at level 50 , it seems im under powered for the enemies I face..
- the mechanic that you drop your junk on death is dumb. If you die in a dangerous area there is no chance of getting the stuff back

When I summoned Mothman in that land lighthouse event he just sat there, staring. Didn't move. Is that what is meant to happen?
Jack Richards and i tried that event because i found it impossible to do in the time frame on my own, the game crashed as soon as it put the last of the fluid in to complete the quest, that was the most frustrating thing in the game ive experienced so far.

Ive seen Mothman in random areas and he does attack you but im pretty sure the lighthouse Mothman is different to the others you find in the overworld.

Nuke Zones are the funnest part of this game, love being way under level compared to all the high level big groups and just pinching a few hits on high level enemies while they do the bulk of the work haha, i must look pretty weird to them being the only character in a hazmat suit instead of power armor.

Mothman is a real tricky ****** he only attacks the players and all other NPC's completely ignore it and vice versa so your on your own.

Sometime nuked fissure prime the other day so i grabbed my pa and Some radaway and headed over. Killed the scorchbeast queen who is supposed to be the 'end game boss'

Got 23 10mm bullets as loot
Esc
Z
Quit to desktop

Not bad for a free game though :p

Sometime nuked fissure prime the other day so i grabbed my pa and Some radaway and headed over. Killed the scorchbeast queen who is supposed to be the 'end game boss'

Got 23 10mm bullets as loot
Esc
Z
Quit to desktop

Not bad for a free game though :p
It’s an absolute shitstorm with all the enemies surrounding, i found the whole experience fun with the small loot I got not really bothering me. I could see it not being as fun at a high level but as a lower level myself it was cool to just be there with a s**t tonne of people trying to take it down while also avoiding hundreds of other enemies

It’s an absolute shitstorm with all the enemies surrounding, i found the whole experience fun with the small loot I got not really bothering me. I could see it not being as fun at a high level but as a lower level myself it was cool to just be there with a s**t tonne of people trying to take it down while also avoiding hundreds of other enemies

Yeah I'm only level 45 just turn on passive and vats everything possible with my sniper rifle but the end game boss should give actual loot.

Would have thought you needed a hand, some pretty high level stuff out that way

Built my camp right next to Harper's ferry at like level 30 its not that bad

Free fast travel point for anyone on pc though if I'm on. Sterge10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back