Roast Fans getting Warnings and Booted for Being too Loud

Oh you were close, I was in 8. Next week we are in 15.

Nightmare to go out though as it is the aisle, Buckley comes through and they rope it off. I really don't like Marvel for trying to meet - MCG?

Yes, it’s a pain in the butt sitting in either of 7 or 8 due to the coaches coming down, you’ve really got to time your end of quarter moves well. I’m not sure yet where we’re sitting next week as my brother was the designated ticket purchaser this month but happy to meet up either next week or the G the week after.

When do we next get the Bald Headed Flog? That'll be a test of the AFL's 'stand back security' policy. :) :) :)

I called the Umps today Flogs and no Security Came.

Had 1 pies fan after the Game say I should not be saying that but he said what I was saying was true

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Well there’s a big shock.

I’m shocked to be sitting here.

I could have sworn they were so well trained, organised, efficient, subtle, stern but fair.

Well there’s a big shock.

I’m shocked to be sitting here.

I could have sworn they were so well trained, organised, efficient, subtle, stern but fair.
Biggest scam of the training industry. Security staff and taxi drivers. Assessment? What assessment?.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Biggest scam of the training industry. Security staff and taxi drivers. Assessment? What assessment?.
Say it isn’t so.
Dean Keaton gone straight.

- The Usual Suspects

F**K MARVAL AND F**K THE AFL.

CAN'T SAY ANYTHING AT THE F**KING FOOTY WITHOUT GETTING F**KING REPORTED.

BETTER TO STAY F**KING HOME

Did you get visited by the behavioural awareness officers?

Yes I did. Yes I was venting how s**t we where and the Odd F word was in it.

But I had north fans next to me making fun of me but they got none.

Starting to hate to go to Games

Yes I did. Yes I was venting how **** we where and the Odd F word was in it.

But I had north fans next to me making fun of me but they got none.

Starting to hate to go to Games

TD, love your passion but you gotta control the f bombs. Nobody likes to hear that at the footy, mate.

As for poorly behaved opposition supporters, just report them via the anti-social text number and if security doesn’t come then make multiple reports until they do.

TD, love your passion but you gotta control the f bombs. Nobody likes to hear that at the footy, mate.

As for poorly behaved opposition supporters, just report them via the anti-social text number and if security doesn’t come then make multiple reports until they do.

Then I should just go to VFL and Watch the AFL at Home Then

Nah, of course not. Go to games and enjoy yourself, nothing wrong with that but just leave out the f bombs. :thumbsu: I’m sure your carer can help you out with that as he sounds like a good bloke.

Try too but sometimes it Slips Out.

I am autistic and I can find it hard to stay calm when I get so Reved Up

Adz

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 17, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Today I used the SMS security feature at Marvel. If you’re going to use the C and F word every second you don’t deserve to be at the ground. Well done to Marvel who promptly dealt with the degenerate.

Today I used the SMS security feature at Marvel. If you’re going to use the C and F word every second you don’t deserve to be at the ground. Well done to Marvel who promptly dealt with the degenerate.

Well I stay F**king Home Then.

Save me 500 Bucks

The Magpie army provided some fire entertainment tonight in the stands. If there's one positive from awful on-field performances it's the laughs that semi-drunk middle-aged men create when their teams is getting walloped.

Did he get Kicked Out?

Didn't see anybody get ejected. If you can keep yourself from swearing, they won't touch you.

Well people can Vent at Games. It's part of Footy.

I don't use the C word but F word a bit

Back