Fantasy EPL - 19/20

Hey, new game is up and running, so thought I'd fire up a thread. As Jatz has left us, might need to create a new league for Bigfooty. I'm happy to do so if people want, and can PM people the code.

LEAGUE HAS BEEN SET UP - PM ME FOR THE CODE

Last edited:
What happened to Jatz? Last posts didn't really say he was gonna stop posting or anything...anyone have any contact with him outside of the forums?

But on topic, in as always

What happened to Jatz? Last posts didn't really say he was gonna stop posting or anything...anyone have any contact with him outside of the forums?

But on topic, in as always

Yeah he's still very active on FB and twitter, guess he just got sick of us. :D

The campaigner also won my mate's Championship tipping.. won $400. I was cruising first half of the season then he just gradually overtook me and cruised home.

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
By the way, is there a more interesting alternative to the official Prem fantasy? The scoring is so bland on this version. Maybe a draft or something, I don't know.

By the way, is there a more interesting alternative to the official Prem fantasy? The scoring is so bland on this version. Maybe a draft or something, I don't know.

Yeah they have FPL Draft.

A few of us like go you pups play the "real dream team" version, would be good to get more interest in that & have even more people in a league when the season starts

Will probably get a thread going when it opens up for the 2019/20 season

undefined

probably incorrect
Jun 3, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
QLDer
A few of us like go you pups play the "real dream team" version, would be good to get more interest in that & have even more people in a league when the season starts

Cool. Swing me a h2h/league invite when you get it all sorted my dude.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH

tenor (2).gif

Team looks good early. Only one I'm not sure on is Aarons. Depends on if he gets a big move or not and wether that move is out of the Prem

How come?

Can't find the stat but of their first 6 opponents I'm not sure they kept many CS last season. Think there's more value elsewhere than doubling up so early.

Peter Sidorkiewicz

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think three Liverpool players in one squad might be one too many this upcoming season. Their player prices have risen so much, especially Mane.

If you did triple up on Liverpool, then filling out the rest of the squad remains so tough to do, in that your best XI may be good but your bench is trash complete with minmum price players. Therefore an injury or unexpected rotation could result in one less active player.

Personally, I have gone with Salah and van Dijk as my Liverpool choices.

If I was to include another Liverpool player like Allison,Robertson or Alexander-Arnold, it will probably mean that one of the mid price midfielders in my squad like Sigurdsson or Zaha will have to get downgraded to 6 or 5.5 level midfielder.
Similar if I was to include Mane (with Salah), then it probably means that I can't have a premium striker, like Aguero, Kane, Aubameyang in my lineup.

I think if you load up on premium midfielders like Salah, Sterling, Mane and only have low to mid price strikers like Jimenez as your no. 1 striker. You're probably asking for trouble. You got to have at least one of Aguero, Kane, Aubameyang.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
The campaigner also won my mate's Championship tipping.. won $400. I was cruising first half of the season then he just gradually overtook me and cruised home.
I owed you from the season before ;)

Is he running it again?

Also, I’ll send you a PM for the code. Apologies for not rolling over the existing one.

I owed you from the season before ;)

Is he running it again?

Also, I’ll send you a PM for the code. Apologies for not rolling over the existing one.

Nah it's ok I've set up a new one.

Yeah hope he will, otherwise I'm sure I could organise something similar if we could get 5-6 people interested.

Leftyitis

Bleeding black & white
Feb 7, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Interested in joining a competitive league if spots need filling. Only second year invested so far and I refuse to start with any of the bog boys.

Have 3 from Brighton and Liverpool with a mixture of others.

My team was putrid last year but feel my lurking here will pay off

Interested in joining a competitive league if spots need filling. Only second year invested so far and I refuse to start with any of the bog boys.

Have 3 from
Brighton and Liverpool with a mixture of others.

My team was putrid last year but feel my lurking here will pay off

:think:

Rhys Hart

Draftee
Jul 23, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Hey guys,

If any of you are interested and live near Sydney, Im involved in imho the worlds best fantasy premier league comp with a $500 buy in per team and a real live auction.

20 slots (most teams are 3-5 mates who split the buy in. 10k prize money!! This year our auction is being held at a brewery in southern Sydney so you cab have a few too many and over bid on spurs defenders😂

It’s literally one of the best things I do all year. Let me know if any of you guys are interested- we’ve got 5 spots to fill 👍🏻

Back