Fantasy NBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by phatandphreaky

I'm dead keen to get Ron Mercer, seeing as you rejected my trade for him, you have a look at the Amityville Blings and tell me what you want.
I've got two quality PF's that i wouldn't hesistate in letting go.

Cheers

Which power forwards you talking here. I can get yo Mercer but im interested in Reef....

Originally posted by OutKast

S'pose a straight swap Pierce/Stack is outta the question?

Ah yep mate, throw in someone else and i'll think about it.

Cheers

Originally posted by jod23

Which power forwards you talking here. I can get yo Mercer but im interested in Reef....

Ya want Reef?? I'd want a bit more than Ron Mercer for him but have a look at my list, mind you i wouldn't mind getting a hold of Keith Van Horn either.

There's two or three big men that i'm willing to lose , ya don't want Big Country do ya :D ?

Cheers

Ya want Reef?? I'd want a bit more than Ron Mercer for him but have a look at my list, mind you i wouldn't mind getting a hold of Keith Van Horn either.

There's two or three big men that i'm willing to lose , ya don't want Big Country do ya :D ?

Cheers

I didnt mean Mercer for Reef straight swap but i would be willing to throw in Van Horn..

I didnt mean Mercer for Reef straight swap but i would be willing to throw in Van Horn..

You give me Van Horn and Mercer and you're on.

Cheers

Ah yep mate, throw in someone else and i'll think about it.

Cheers

Ok a couple of ideas, not final offers though

Stackhouse, Battier for Pierce...

or

Stackhouse for Reef...

How do they sound?

Done ! You will have to throw in a bit player or waive someone to fit two players onto your roster for one unless you have room.

Yep, i'll get rid of big country.

Cheers

So phatandphreaky you still shipping for a SG or is Mercer your man now? Is Paul Pierce still on the table or not??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has everyone gone quiet already?
We only got one trade through!
No interest in anyone else?
I'm after a good F...Pierce, Jamison, A. Walker, anyone looking to trade a quailty forward?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back