List Mgmt. Farewell Ablett - Officially back to the Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Essentially all you are is an entitled Fat Cat that wants to pick up an impoverished struggling battlers most prized asset for nothing.
When you cut away all your crap about family issues, age etc that is all that's going on here.

Tom Lynch? That'd be your most prized asset. And then probably Jack Martin IMO. Love watching him play.

Cats posters seem to have gone missing since Friday night, just like their players did.
Might have something to do with a rash of bans, deleted posts and a thread warning.
just saying.

Go Catters

Might have something to do with a rash of bans, deleted posts and a thread warning.
just saying.

Go Catters

I saw the rank vile post that our mods quickly deleted thankfully when he had to change the name of the thread and warn you guys.
Nothing so disgusting has been written by any of us on yours.

Handbaggers again exposed as having glass jaws.

Good luck to the Ugly Ducks tonight.

just saying.

Go Catters

I didn't see the posts that were deleted but SUNS is and has always had a thick skin and been very tolerant of opposition supporters.

I think you mentioned on your board that the posts were unreasonably removed and bans issued. Knowing SUNS as I do I find that difficult to believe, I'm not calling you a liar just that they must of been offensive in someway or they would not be removed.

Couple of Cats posters with intel believe Stanley has come up in negotiations.

Could this fit with the Rory Thompson trade bait rumours?

Sam Day key defender next season upon returning. May/Day/Leslie/Spencer tall defender stocks.

Stanley into the fwd/ruck role. Lynch/Wright/Stanley tall fwd stocks.

Takes the heavy workload of 2MP still developing body and lets him be a permanent full fwd allowing Lynch to roam up ground more?

Just a theory?
Well let's see what he's got tonight

I didn't see the posts that were deleted but SUNS is and has always had a thick skin and been very tolerant of opposition supporters.

I think you mentioned on your board that the posts were unreasonably removed and bans issued. Knowing SUNS as I do I find that difficult to believe, I'm not calling you a liar just that they must of been offensive in someway or they would not be removed.

That's not all that I have that is thick when you're in the room Iva Bigun

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The so called "Bloods" look more like little "Ketchup Satchels" to me.

Longmire looked then like one of those clowns u stick a ping pong ball into their mouth to win a prize at the circus In that shot of him just before halftime.

Motlop showing what he can do when he feels like it.
Best mates with May id take him in a staght swap for Ablett who cares if he a free agent just pay his wage

Geelong clearly don't need CGuthrie on tonight's performance
So Give us CGuthrie and your 2018 First Rounder and you can have GAJ+Romance+GWhateley Summer 360 special +.......the 2018 Flag.
What a deal. Headlights off on the drive home from the MCG for Gaz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back