Food, Drink & Dining Out Favourite Beer II

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks to SEN, I bought a 6 pack of Primus.

The definition of a nothing beer. No smell. No taste. No anything but apparently 5.2% alcohol. I don't know where they're hiding it.

This is a beer to miss. Won't be touching the other 5 I have left.

Keep them for the next bad Carlton loss.

5 quick one's should get you to sleep easier ;)

The definition of a nothing beer. No smell. No taste. No anything but apparently 5.2% alcohol. I don't know where they're hiding it.

Keep them in the fridge for when people come over, they think they are getting something different to the usual and you don't waste your good stuff!

Good beer usually doesn't need a great deal of advertising for people to buy it, I wondered why they were flogging it to death on SEN and you've answered that question.

Speaking of low alcohol beers, this IPA is a beauty.
40+Acres+IPA.png

Are you selling it through your site? Pretty much ready for a new case, and have to say the first purchase was perfect.
Glad to hear! Yeah it'll be available through the site, just updated some of the mixed cases and will finish up updating the rest by the weekend.

Currently drinking tower IPA, pirate life double IPA and also Sierra nevada Torpedo. So disappointed that Barrosa valley brewing double IPA has seemingly disappeared because it was the nectar of the gods.

I'm over in San Francisco now and the amount of breweries here is unbelievable. Best I've had here is the Pliny the Elder from Russian River.

For Victorian stuff try anything by 7cent. The Hard Deck IPA is probably easiest to find but the Glass Case of Emotion is good if you can get it.

Also, try the Now Tapped app that will show you where you can find beers you are looking for, or what your local has on tap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bf2c994862d20cac437bec68e4068231.jpg

Robohop held up very well against the big boys from America

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Where did you get the Dogfish Head 90 minute from?

Really enjoying the Panhead APA. Such an easy and rewarding drink.

Have a bottle of Stone Russian Imperial set aside for tonight........have a bad feeling about it though.

I'm over in San Francisco now and the amount of breweries here is unbelievable. Best I've had here is the Pliny the Elder from Russian River.

For Victorian stuff try anything by 7cent. The Hard Deck IPA is probably easiest to find but the Glass Case of Emotion is good if you can get it.

Also, try the Now Tapped app that will show you where you can find beers you are looking for, or what your local has on tap
Any thoughts?

http://7cent.com.au/2016/04/belly-button-beer/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zeitgeist/499290810090516

http://ggtaproom.com

Two places I went to when I was there recently. Enjoyed both.

I've heard about Zeitgeist and need to get there. I've been to the Tap Room and enjoyed it, but i think there are better spots in the city

Zeitgeist was an interesting place but I enjoyed it. Where else is there? I was there for five days so didn't have much time to look around.

Young-Henrys-DZ-Deathrays-Hero.jpg

Very smooth!
Any back story to this? DZ Deathrays are a band

Kees Caramel Fudge Stout.

Just a gorgeous stout with a real kick. Hunt it down.

Did you get this at Carwyn Cellars? A friend had a $12 pot of a caramel stout from there and said it was worth every penny but couldn't remember the name, other than it started with 'K'

Van-Dieman-Jacobs-Ladder-NEW-1.png

Perfect cooler weather beer, have a real love for that rich nuttiness flavour you get in some amber ales.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back