Multiplat FIFA 17

Remove this Banner Ad

If theres a better 4 and half star team than Benfica, I haven't found it.

Abundance of speedy skilled mids, great backline and a boss striker.

I'm pretty sure they're 5 star

I hate playing against Aubameyang he's cheesed :mad:
dortmund.png

Oh yeah sorry

The reason I thought they were 5 star is that you always getted pitted against 5 star opponents when you use them online for some reason

And look at their team, why are they not 5 star anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hadn't touched FUT in a while, recently got back into it after building up my squad (re: just opening up the free weekly packs and adding them), despite going up a division I found it tough when I started and thought instead of taking loss after loss... use the free packs to gradually build a better side and come back stronger. I don't necessarily have a better squad rating and my chemistry still sucks BUT I figured it's time to return.

Currently on a 3 game winning streak, need 1 more point to get promoted.......... what's the bet I will lose the next 5 games :D.

Had a loan version of Torres that proved the difference in my most recent game, to the point where I purchased the non-loan version in the transfer market. Will be handy as if my current strategy of relying on my crossing skills to score goals doesn't work. I can use Torres to break lines and score from various positions.

* this game.

I'm not a hardcore FIFA player - I put it in about once every 6 weeks, play it for a week, then leave it again. So I don't play online - on the contrary, despite buying it every year, the extent to which the game is being pushed more and more towards Ultimate Team to encourage suckers to buy coin pack really shits me.

So I put it in a week ago and quite enjoyed the journey mode. I play one season - half of which was spent on loan - i qualify for Europe, I beat Gaz Walker in the final of the FA Cup with Alex Hunter scoring both goals, i look like getting an England call up...

So imagine how pissed off i was to find out that Journey mode is only 1 season, before it pushes you to Ultimate Team.

The last 2 years this increased push towards the online mode has made me seriously consider buying PES instead. I think this Journey mode has pushed me over the edge come this September. EA sports can go * themselves

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

**** this game.

I'm not a hardcore FIFA player - I put it in about once every 6 weeks, play it for a week, then leave it again. So I don't play online - on the contrary, despite buying it every year, the extent to which the game is being pushed more and more towards Ultimate Team to encourage suckers to buy coin pack really shits me.

So I put it in a week ago and quite enjoyed the journey mode. I play one season - half of which was spent on loan - i qualify for Europe, I beat Gaz Walker in the final of the FA Cup with Alex Hunter scoring both goals, i look like getting an England call up...

So imagine how pissed off i was to find out that Journey mode is only 1 season, before it pushes you to Ultimate Team.

The last 2 years this increased push towards the online mode has made me seriously consider buying PES instead. I think this Journey mode has pushed me over the edge come this September. EA sports can go **** themselves

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I only ever play manager mode, and it's the same thing. Hasn't really changed in 8-9 years. They add little features, like crappy objectives and buggy training. They don't care about anything but U.T because it makes them billions

I only ever play manager mode, and it's the same thing. Hasn't really changed in 8-9 years. They add little features, like crappy objectives and buggy training. They don't care about anything but U.T because it makes them billions
One thing that slightly pissed me off this year was that they removed the request funds button without a warning. Seriously EA, I only needed another 100k.

One thing that slightly pissed me off this year was that they removed the request funds button without a warning. Seriously EA, I only needed another 100k.

I think its their way to drive you into the EA Catalogue and use the financial takeover haha but yeah its annoying. That feature was great for when you were at lower teams who needed that tiny bit more to bring a player in

Went to load up my old Arsenal save (four seasons in). Couldn't find it. I use autosave all the time. Started a Chelsea file in December and had only played that recently (maybe a month ago was the last time).

Had 6 files I could load. One from the day the game came out, one from mid October and one from when I started the Chelsea file (mid Dec).

Raged so hard. Anybody else experience this or know why it happens?

Went to load up my old Arsenal save (four seasons in). Couldn't find it. I use autosave all the time. Started a Chelsea file in December and had only played that recently (maybe a month ago was the last time).

Had 6 files I could load. One from the day the game came out, one from mid October and one from when I started the Chelsea file (mid Dec).

Raged so hard. Anybody else experience this or know why it happens?
Oh boy.

Is there an advantage or any bonuses using IF cards in UT ? For example i just packed an 84 IF Donnarumma and i already have a standard 84 Joe Hart as my starting keeper, ratings are basically identical.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back