Multiplat FIFA 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Is anyone getting less draws when playing online when compared to last year?

Last year in online seasons I went 71-51-51 and got to div 5.
In fifa 18 online seasons I'm 12-1-13 and the game seems to be more "momentum" inclined to prevent a draw or at least that's what I'm feeling right now.

Also I just played a guy who had 24 shots against me with 16 on target and Navas only conceded 1 and I went on to win the match 2-1 (we both had a lot of shots)

But I felt so bad for him. I had no right to win that match. Navas pulled out like 12 world class saves. And oddly it was the game I needed to win to remain in Div 7... Feels like scripting to me.

Is there any way to tune the shot power for online matches? I have heavy hands and it's killing me! I always smash circle and 22 shots turn to 6 on target :(

Is anyone getting less draws when playing online when compared to last year?

Last year in online seasons I went 71-51-51 and got to div 5.
In fifa 18 online seasons I'm 12-1-13 and the game seems to be more "momentum" inclined to prevent a draw or at least that's what I'm feeling right now.

Also I just played a guy who had 24 shots against me with 16 on target and Navas only conceded 1 and I went on to win the match 2-1 (we both had a lot of shots)

But I felt so bad for him. I had no right to win that match. Navas pulled out like 12 world class saves. And oddly it was the game I needed to win to remain in Div 7... Feels like scripting to me.

There absolutely feels like momentum scripting. I went two games not scoring and was approaching HT in a third still goalless, scored a scrappy goal in the 44th and then scored another in added time before HT, and won the game 5-1 or something. Wasn't playing any differently but somehow the chances started falling to me and a few luckily went in.

And yeah I barely have any draws.

Meh, my enjoyment at the moment is playing Squad Battles to see how high I can get, and trying online leagues. Though my squad is sort of hitting its glass ceiling I think haha - I'm playing guys who have Ronaldo, Messi, Pele, etc. and there's me with Rondon up top and Fletcher smashing in goals in midfield (he has an incredible long shot by the way haha) :p.
I didn't believe anyone used Rondon. I've been trying to sell him for days and eventually gave up and quick sold him.

I didn't believe anyone used Rondon. I've been trying to sell him for days and eventually gave up and quick sold him.

He's great! Quick, strong and has a good shot, what more could you need.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, nah. I bought him for my early on team for cheap... lasted 3 games, did nothing.
He works for you though so that's all that matters.

What formation do you play? He's perfect in a classic 4-4-2 because he can hold the ball up and then slip through the quick partner.

Just scored this ripper of a goal.
Feeling very satisfied.

Amazing goal, but people who dab online really are the scum of the Earth

Guys help pls!!!!

Playing on career player mode - the top right circle player rating bar out of 10 during a game which changes depending on ‘nice pass’ or ‘terrible shot’ etc. is gone!

How do I get it back???

PS4.

EDIT: this thing that randomly comes up and leaves.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back