Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Serie A have been getting some really nice cards of late. Finally feel like i can now compete with the meta teams with a serie a lineup. Having a lot of fun using this team , went 15-3 with them in rivals this week. Replaced inform Calhonoglu with Zielinski today and didn't lose a step. Companion_2021-01-07-19-51-39.jpeg

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I love how shitty servers and delay can make a 5mil team feel like a bronze team.

Haven't had a game under 30ms since November so have just been stuck around Div 4 because the delay limits me from going any higher.
I get 38-44 on average but lately been getting games that sit at 44ms until we both hit advance and then it rises above 100 with no chance of backing out

Got a quick 3 wins in champs to finish off my tokens and get my Base/Mid icon pack. I was expecting a England CM and got England Striker haha
Mid Wright so 87, hopefully down the line an Icon SBC requires and icon and he can go in that haha.
Did Robben and the RB, Robben scored an 85th min winner in his debut :thumbsu:

Got a quick 3 wins in champs to finish off my tokens and get my Base/Mid icon pack. I was expecting a England CM and got England Striker haha
Mid Wright so 87, hopefully down the line an Icon SBC requires and icon and he can go in that haha.

Haha twice, he mad.

Serie A have been getting some really nice cards of late. Finally feel like i can now compete with the meta teams with a serie a lineup. Having a lot of fun using this team , went 15-3 with them in rivals this week. Replaced inform Calhonoglu with Zielinski today and didn't lose a step. View attachment 1037219

Storyline Duncan looks like a nice addition too

Did the 84+ player pick sbc in the hopes I'd see an IF or HL card. For an 83 exchange including a TOTW player you'd think you'd see at least an 86-87 ovr player to appear in the picks.....nope all 84's and not even the good ones, UCL rare Corona, Guerrerio, Ilicic and Oyarzabal. Even though they're not duplicates i already got the UCL rare versions of them and gold rare version of Corona

Did the 84+ player pick sbc in the hopes I'd see an IF or HL card. For an 83 exchange including a TOTW player you'd think you'd see at least an 86-87 ovr player to appear in the picks.....nope all 84's and not even the good ones, UCL rare Corona, Guerrerio, Ilicic and Oyarzabal. Even though they're not duplicates i already got the UCL rare versions of them and gold rare version of Corona
I got chiellini.
Yeah, a special card would have been nice. Would have loved Kante as well but o well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got chiellini.
Yeah, a special card would have been nice. Would have loved Kante as well but o well.

I got Sommer, who went straight into the Mahrez SBC.

Guys I'll give you a tip, Do the John Stones sbc if you have heavy Premier League links, he is better than Gomez. Chuck a shadow card on him and you won't regret it. I went from Silver 1 to gold 2 with Stones in the team and I didn't play all 30 games. Stones & Virgil at the back can't be broken the auto tackles are elite just jockey with your full backs or CDM and Stones will do all the work.

I grinded to get the 15 tokens to get a mid or prime icon pack and packed Lev Yashin man that guy saves everything. He is only 350k but is the best goalkeeper in the game. Spent 2 tokens to get 2 ultimate packs and packed 86 Mkhitaryan and Allison in 1 pack.

Wright would be a great player to have in the squad with the lack of prem strikers this year & I played that Robben card the other day and you just can't tackle him such an elite card. If you linked him up with Van Bergen would be unstoppable.

Is the Mahrez card worth getting? I have Salah and I'm thinking of doing the Mahrez sbc to replace him

Not played with him yet but he looks nice, is a live card likely to jump 2-3 spots so he’s essentially replacing/upgrading gold Silva for me. Might switch to CAM too.

722497F7-98F7-4FB8-AC50-23CDBAC937BC.jpeg

God bless Headliner Challenge SBC

I already use a La Liga team so this is amazing. First properly good card I’ve ever packed and my first icon full stop.

View attachment 1038645

God bless Headliner Challenge SBC

I already use a La Liga team so this is amazing. First properly good card I’ve ever packed and my first icon full stop.
Having played with him I’m now considering selling him and going for Baby Torres instead

Sold Raul as he doesn't honestly feel that different to the IF Suarez I used to have at striker. I listed him and then realised I could probably use him at CM but it was too late at that point. Signed Mid Torres instead and got a bit of coinage to do some SBCs now as I was very low on fodder.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back