Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
For the love of God ea really need to nerf ai block shots. It's literally made the game a borefest, you'll be lucky to find an opponent who doesn't just camp and drop back with 1 depth on defense all game because of it.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
For the love of God ea really need to nerf ai block shots. It's literally made the game a borefest, you'll be lucky to find an opponent who doesn't just camp and drop back with 1 depth on defense all game because of it.

they also need to nerf 442 drop back 1 abusers!!

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
they also need to nerf 442 drop back 1 abusers!!
For sure, I've played about 7 games this weekend league and every match that's all I've played against. It's been so boring to play because there's nothing you can really do other than hope for a lucky deflection back to you because every shot you take will get blocked.

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
For sure, I've played about 7 games this weekend league and every match that's all I've played against. It's been so boring to play because there's nothing you can really do other than hope for a lucky deflection back to you because every shot you take will get blocked.

at this point weekend league isn't worth the stress.

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PL League Player objective Bellerin looks decent for a free card. Good for PL and spanish hybrid's/la liga.

bell.png

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
Finally got a winning streak going in WL after losing my first ten. Up to 7 wins now , I'll aim for 11 and call it quits i think. Started using the 5-2-1-2 formation after my 9th loss and it's made a significant difference , allows me to still play an attacking brand of football and not get torn up by the counter attack as often as i was.

JG22

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 12, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
Finally got a winning streak going in WL after losing my first ten. Up to 7 wins now , I'll aim for 11 and call it quits i think. Started using the 5-2-1-2 formation after my 9th loss and it's made a significant difference , allows me to still play an attacking brand of football and not get torn up by the counter attack as often as i was.

Using the 5-2-1-2 as well.

Pretty decent with Davies and Cuadrado as full backs belting up the wings

In fact it’s a really unique formation that people don’t really expect

Oct 18, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Using the 5-2-1-2 as well.

Pretty decent with Davies and Cuadrado as full backs belting up the wings

In fact it’s a really unique formation that people don’t really expect
gave this a try and worked wonders actually, also made my width very narrow which helped a lot as well in tactics, went from a shocking 3 from 9 in weekend league to 15 from 25, will hope to get to 17 tomorrow. also learnt how to do the rabona flick and its pretty OP with my neymar

Jul 13, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool
Bit of a Weekend League recap after finishing 11-16 last weekend.

Finished up at 14-12 with three disconnect losses (all of which I was leading either 2-0 or 1-0) in that 12 (so technically lost nine games ;)) ...my internet has no problems with COD, NBA 2k or other games...but come to FIFA and I'm guaranteed to lose connection in any mode at least twice a day.

Decided to play more defensive this weekend instead of my usual all-out attack tactics. Started off with a 4-1-2-1-2 with the three midfielders staying back and the front three staying forward. When I got into the lead in the second half, I'd play a 5-2-3 with both midfielders dropping back. When I was chasing the game I'd switch to a 4-2-4, which worked 95% of the time.

I would say 9/10 of my 14 wins were by one goal...just grinding the win out. I had 4/5 injury time winners, two of them from penalties. Three rage quit wins, too.

Of the 12 losses, one I rage quit where the other player was spamming skills moves on the edge of the box after he went up 3-0, three were disconnects, two were on penalty shootouts and the other six by one goal.

Big highlights were coming from 4-1 down to winning in extra time and coming from 4-0 down in the 25th to win 6-4 by rage quit in the 65th minute. Lost two penalty shootouts and won one.

MVP's for me were Ben Yedder and Pogba...both were my main sources of goals/assists. Bench MVP was Rulebreakers Talisca...he scored four or five game winners coming off the bench. A ridiculous left foot finesse whenever he's in the box.

LFC2010

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 28, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Again, SB rewards were absolute poo this week. E3, all I got from it was 2 83 rated GK's.
seems EA have nerfed everything reward based in 21.

Finished up 14-8 this weekend, could have pushed on to gold 2, but with nothing in packs, what is the point? Definitely dropped a few games I should have won, but overall was probably some of the most enjoyable fifa that I have played. Surprised to see so many talking about 'bad gameplay' this weekend, whatever that means.

Jul 13, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool
Finished up 14-8 this weekend, could have pushed on to gold 2, but with nothing in packs, what is the point? Definitely dropped a few games I should have won, but overall was probably some of the most enjoyable fifa that I have played. Surprised to see so many talking about 'bad gameplay' this weekend, whatever that means.

Agree with this. 95% of my games felt really smooth, gameplay wise. No lag or no input delay either.

Jul 13, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool
It's gotten to the point where I refuse to play against 4 4 2, especially when you see any fast ST being used a CM (eg Aubameyang/Mbappe etc..etc).... you know exactly what is coming your way.

When I see that, I swap to my 5 at the back tactics with 2 holding midfielders and it's near on impossible for them to get through at all. Doing something similar might help, potentially.

Chops18

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Juve, Cleveland Indians
It's gotten to the point where I refuse to play against 4 4 2, especially when you see any fast ST being used a CM (eg Aubameyang/Mbappe etc..etc).... you know exactly what is coming your way.
Can always tell what type of player I'm coming against just by their formation and how they have players set up. Seen a lot of 4 3 3 standard lately with the likes of Mbappe, IF Rashford , Zaha , Yedder , Texeira etc.... playing CM.

Back