Multiplat FIFA 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Ogbonna in my first red pick and then had to choose between Carrasco and Erling in my second, went for Haaland in the end as he is more expensive and I already have Hazard as a Belgian La Liga LW. got a bit of fodder in the packs which is nice so will gind the upgades for a bit tonight and finally get that Khedira.

EDIT: Have tried to work him into my squad, probably not an improvement, but the players are a little more unique which I always go for if possible. Swapping Forsberg and Haaland in game, but still playing the 4-2-2-2.

Looking forward to trying out the pairing in midfield particularly, really liked Sabitzer's TOTS last year as a box to box cm, so hoping for similar success with this storyline card.
Screen Shot 2020-11-26 at 10.37.54 pm.png

Last edited:

what exactly happens for Futmas? Been a couple of years since i had FIFA on the PS5

PS5 only been out for a week or so? assume you ps in general :D
just a lot of player SBC's, usually a couple of players each day, and they're generally the most popular budget type cards used through out the year. Mostly overpriced of course, and I predict this futmas it'll be much the same.

played a game of Rival's this morning, f*** me dead it was utterly terrible, even on a connection of 28.

Can't remember if I've said this already but FUT would be so much more enjoyable and balanced if we just got rid of chem cards and position change cards. Players should be locked to the primary and secondary positions only. No more making the Yedder's, Ronaldo's and Mbappe's at CM or CDM or the CDM's as strikers. Force players to play off chem if they can't put together a mid that links to Varane for example.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone else get the "goal in a cup final" commentary glitch?

Last edited:
2 games of rivals then, both drop back 1.
also anyone finding passing is also so god damn slow atm.

Worst one was that 82+ 5 pack, which when you read the description actually only contained 3 players. So shifty.
Saw that one lol.

I don't see the point in buying packs except for maybe launch week. At launch every player is pretfy much at their peak price so you can sell whoever you get and just wait a few weeks for the market to crash. Only the top 10-15 players and icons won't drop.

I'm lucky I packed an icon from SB rewards week 1 so I didn't feel any urge to buy packs.

If you aren't interested in doing SBCs and have 83-84 rated fodder sitting around, they've all jumped in prices by around 300%.

Also apparently SBCs with Top 5 League Specific Packs are gonna come out so Prem, La Liga, etc low rated players will jump similarly too.

hopefully it's tonight after I finish work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back