Official Team Thread Fighting Furies - S22 - #firsttosix - B & F Monday 19th @ 8pm

Remove this Banner Ad

How do rookies work for this?
Whatever is comfortable.
I really felt my way in but that's me, and so have always sort of just played minor roles in the team but try to post quality over quantity mainly because that's just how I am and enjoy that.
Some post epic numbers (some particularly among opposition with zero quality) and therefore also play in the positions that will put you right in amongst the possesions and goals etc if that appeals to you.
You are a pretty prolific poster on the TAN and this isn't much different in fact more fun so perhaps the latter might appeal.
The more you read and post the more you'll get it, and finally don't take anything personal.:)

I'd be fine with 'akkaps' on the back. No team. Also, I deliberately don't have a number on my back.

Could work.
Once I've got rough numbers we can go through each persons preferences.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry I delisted you because you went AWOL :p.

Post in the signup thread and you are more than welcome back :).
did it. i thought the season was over. when does it run usually?

the prodigal son returns to the club and the furies break there losing streak. you're welcome ppl

Gonna struggle to break into a winning lineup though stevi :p

What number were you when you played as well so i can add you to the stats tomorrow

Gonna struggle to break into a winning lineup though stevi :p

What number were you when you played as well so i can add you to the stats tomorrow
i was hammers number. so if i got a touch i out performed my counterpart

Remove this Banner Ad

Back