Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 33 Team Thread: CONGRATS TOUMP AND PICK

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah if it's being a nuffie in terms of SFA there's about 50 ahead of me.

I don't care..
It's actually the Nuffers and goes to our best rook so it's between yourself and James Colorado. Both of you would be deserving winners so whoever loses don't get down on yourselves

j8gukr6-png.1437212

Nuffers Award

The Nuffers is awarded to the Furies rookie of the season, this season it was obviously between James Colorado and Dominic03. While Dom has had a strong rookie season and will be a great contributor for a long time, we have decided to award the Nuffers for S33 to James Colorado.

JC has been a consistent contributor all season and has constantly engaged in creative banter with all members of the SFA. The league noticed his work and was awarded 3rd place in the EKA, robbed of 1st but a really solid result.

Well done JC, this is only the beginning for you. We all hope you can continue to be such a great poster and leader for the club going forward as you have already shown yourself to be, i'm sure this is the first of many awards over your Furies career :)

j8gukr6-png.1437212

The Nuffers is awarded to the Furies rookie of the season, this season it was obviously between James Colorado and Dominic03. While Dom has had a strong rookie season and will be a great contributor for a long time, we have decided to award the Nuffers for S33 to James Colorado.

JC has been a consistent contributor all season and has constantly engaged in creative banter with all members of the SFA. The league noticed his work and was awarded 3rd place in the EKA, robbed of 1st but a really solid result.

Well done JC, this is only the beginning for you. We all hope you can continue to be such a great poster and leader for the club going forward as you have already shown yourself to be, i'm sure this is the first of many awards over your Furies career :)
go you good thing James Colorado

1 win.gif

and agree that both JC and Dominic03 put up great rookie seasons

j8gukr6-png.1437212

Nuffers Award

JC!! King s**t.

j8gukr6-png.1437212

The Wacky Tiger Award

While this award could have gone to many in the team TJASTA and myself have agreed that Bastyy should win the Wacky Tiger award for S33. This award is given to the member of the team who has gone beyond his duties as a player for the club and is well respected amongst the entire group.

Bastyy is a worthy recipient, since relinquishing the captaincy last season, Bastyy has continued to provide endless support to both TJ and I and as a well respected member of the Leadership Group. He has contributed greatly to discussions in building the direction that we are going towards as a team and has been massive in match threads all season, we are forever appreciative of your work and commitment to the Furies Bastyy. Well done you WICKED E-girl degen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

j8gukr6-png.1437212

The Wacky Tiger Award

While this award could have gone to many in the team TJASTA and myself have agreed that Bastyy should win the Wacky Tiger award for S33. This award is given to the member of the team who has gone beyond his duties as a player for the club and is well respected amongst the entire group.

Bastyy is a worthy recipient, since relinquishing the captaincy last season, Bastyy has continued to provide endless support to both TJ and I and as a well respected member of the Leadership Group. He has contributed greatly to discussions in building the direction that we are going towards as a team and has been massive in match threads all season, we are forever appreciative of your work and commitment to the Furies Bastyy. Well done you WICKED E-girl degen.
I've always believed

j8gukr6-png.1437212

The Wacky Tiger Award

this is the best award i've ever won since i got a certificate for maths in grade 4

Proud to have my first season with this amazing club, and a truly great bunch of posters. The Nuffie award was an absolute toss of the coin between Dominic03 and I, and that is all that separated us. Can't think of a better fellow rookie to share my season with :)

this is the best award i've ever won since i got a certificate for maths in grade 4

The only reason I have my pen licence is they gave it to everyone at once and never got around to revoking mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back