Official Team Thread Fighting Furies Season 33 Team Thread: CONGRATS TOUMP AND PICK

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Emmys

TARKS GOLDENBOOT
The Tarks Goldenboot is awarded to the Furies player who ends the regular season with the most goals. The Tarks Goldenboot is named after ******* Tarkyn_24, who played 90 games for the Furies, winning the Goldenboot four times (I think I would check, but I don’t care).

This season, U2tigers receives this honour after kicking 56 goals during the home and away season. After giving up his beloved ruck position, Bono transitioned to full-forward. He finished just outside the top 10 of the Fred Medal. He has also been loud off the field, ensuring fairness regarding weather and All-SFA selection. Bono has decided to leave the Furies after this season. The Furies LG thanks Bono for his valuable contribution over the past two seasons and wish him all the best. The league is a better place when he is active.
33342.jpg

TARKS GOLDENBOOT
The Tarks Goldenboot is awarded to the Furies player who ends the regular season with the most goals. The Tarks Goldenboot is named after ******* Tarkyn_24, who played 90 games for the Furies, winning the Goldenboot four times (I think I would check, but I don’t care).

This season, U2tigers receives this honour after kicking 56 goals during the home and away season. After giving up his beloved ruck position, Bono transitioned to full-forward. He finished just outside the top 10 of the Fred Medal. He has also been loud off the field, ensuring fairness regarding weather and All-SFA selection. Bono has decided to leave the Furies after this season. The Furies LG thanks Bono for his valuable contribution over the past two seasons and wish him all the best. The league is a better place when he is active.
33342.jpg
just glad you got U2tigers out of the ruck and into FF
I was sick of having to throw the midget up at the center bounce so he could get a tap
throw u2tigs.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back