Finally!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard Guy Richards played last week, so I was expecting his name to pop up. Josh is a real bonus but he will need about a month to get in shape. Maybe it's worth putting him in at FF and Taz at CHF.

Good to see Swan and H.Shaw rewarded. Sounds like they are going for the kids which is great.

Great news, hopefully we can add one or two debutants to the team this week as well should be good. I think that Rusling might play along with Shaw if Fraser doesn't pull up. I'd love to see one or two debutants in the team.

Good to see Willo dropped, (it wasn't suprising though), and Woewodin deserved to be, but...It doesn't mean he is a DUD. :rolleyes:

Do we really need J Cloke in the team? Seeing that we have Presti, Wakes, Clement, Walker and Maxwell who can all play on talls in the backline. The fact that hes slow and can't kick will also hurt hes chances.

******** Jason Cloke off!

Good to see Jason back in. Wakelin, Clement, Presti are good players. Maxwell getting there.

The one difference between them and Jason is that Jason is a strong player who backs into packs which is good to have on the Half Back line. Collingwood isnt exactly known as a hard side at the moment.

Presti, wakelin and Clement are getting older and especially Wakelin.

Who knows Cloke may become the next Rhyce shaw and makes some people eat there words. I hope so.

Still getting old and making sure you have younger Tall players coming through is important. Otherwise we will end up like Carlton.

When you are 1 - 4, you cant have players like Jason Cloke running around in Williamstown.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jabso said:
I would put it to you, Goalpie, that Wakelin, Presti and Jimmy are all getting older at the same rate.
That cant be right

Ron said:
Williams and Woey have been dropped.
About bloody time.

Good to see a few kids come in, and Fraser to return.

The Heavens have spoken. :D

Wasn't Guy Richards going to be ready for senior selection before Josh Fraser?

Good Luck to Iacobucci and Heath Shaw on making there debuts this week, hopefully this time they can be named in the 22. :)

Coin_Toss said:
The Heavens have spoken. :D

Wasn't Guy Richards going to be ready for senior selection before Josh Fraser?

Good Luck to Iacobucci and Heath Shaw on making there debuts this week, hopefully this time they can be named in the 22. :)
Funny, when I suggested we drop Woey three weeks ago, after a year and a game of playing exactly the same way he has in the last three weeks, I'm hounded down as having "no idea" and that Woey would show me why he's a "star".

re: williams and woey -> HOORAY! williams needs to be and woey needs a week or two spell, he'll be back though im sure.

anyway its like this
IN: J.Cloke, Fraser, Swan, Iacobucci, H.Shaw
OUT: Williams, Woewodin
but who will be the final selections? anyone willing to have a stab? ;)

J.Cloke is definately in
Id say H.Shaw should be the other

Possible could see Maxwell out for Yakka

Remove this Banner Ad

Back