Finals Opponent

Remove this Banner Ad

It's quite ironic that now you will be finishing fifth this year that you will play the "ninth" placed team in a final. That team being Carlton. I would feel so sorry for you guys if you were to lose next week given the amount of times you have finished in ninth spot over the past few years. I cannot stand Carlton so I hope you put them to the sword and make an example out of them as they do not deserve to be playing finals. Good luck for the weekend and its quite possible that we will meet in a semi final in Sydney if we lose to the Hawks !

Think our best is too good for Carlton, but coming off 2 pathetically uncompetitive matches is hardly the right preparation. I can see them having a sniff if we bring ANYTHING less than constant, in your face pressure.

I really hope we make it a physical contest nice and early.

Think our best is too good for Carlton, but coming off 2 pathetically uncompetitive matches is hardly the right preparation. I can see them having a sniff if we bring ANYTHING less than constant, in your face pressure.

I really hope we make it a physical contest nice and early.
Hmmmn where was that "best" a few weeks ago against the northern blues.

Bring it on tiges.
Can't wait!!!

Should be a fantastic game

Hmmmn where was that "best" a few weeks ago against the northern blues.

Bring it on tiges.
Can't wait!!!

Should be a fantastic game

I hope we will play 4 quarters like the 1st quarter we played against you guys and never give you a sniff.

Funnily enough, I feel the pressure is all on Richmond and Carlton have a free hit.

But saying that. When was the last time Carlton played 4 good quarters? 2012? Can't do that in finals.

I get a feeling Mick Malthouse's coaching is the only thing holding Carlton up.

C'mon Dimma, time to show who's the new BOSS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back