Mega Thread Finals Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Gday guys, Tiger supporter who jumped the gun and booked 5 seats on Saturday from Melb to Syd. Depart at 11.15am. I booked two adults and 3 kids.
Im not going anymore for some reason. Im selling the flights. $420.00 the lot one way. You dont have to show id when boarding.
You would just have to sort out the bourding pass stuff. No big deal. There is no check in luggage option.

PM me if interested.

Go Swans

HAHA
Awesome would be great to see you
the usual gang and a few others

COME EVERYONE xx
Hey Soph how are ya , don't no if u have seen but on Garys twitter some bloke has gone and tweeted him saying u wouldn't know what a sherrin was if it hit u in the face and to tell the club your unfit or something and he is also a Swans fan . Gary has replied but that's just rubbish u don't go doing that s**t that bloke needs a clip across the ear. Just wondering what Gary thinks

Hey Soph how are ya , don't no if u have seen but on Garys twitter some bloke has gone and tweeted him saying u wouldn't know what a sherrin was if it hit u in the face and to tell the club your unfit or something and he is also a Swans fan . Gary has replied but that's just rubbish u don't go doing that s**t that bloke needs a clip across the ear. Just wondering what Gary thinks
i havnt seen Gaz for a few days but i can tell you now gaz would be sitting there laughing he couldnt give a toss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gday guys, Tiger supporter who jumped the gun and booked 5 seats on Saturday from Melb to Syd. Depart at 11.15am. I booked two adults and 3 kids.
Im not going anymore for some reason. Im selling the flights. $420.00 the lot one way. You dont have to show id when boarding.
You would just have to sort out the bourding pass stuff. No big deal. There is no check in luggage option.

PM me if interested.

Go Swans

I feel so bad for Tiggers fans :(

Sydney is still lovely this time of year!

Hi Swans fans,

I am driving from rural NSW to watch the game - I am country bumpkin. My plan is park my car at Lidcombe Station and get train to Olympic Park Station. Is this a good plan? Any tips.

Thanks

Hi Swans fans,

I am driving from rural NSW to watch the game - I am country bumpkin. My plan is park my car at Lidcombe Station and get train to Olympic Park Station. Is this a good plan? Any tips.

Thanks

I used to do this years ago, it's great for a quick getaway as most train-bound spectators are headed the other way but not sure what the parking is like any more. Plus, it's a pretty dodgy suburb.

If you're in Melbourne:
The Syd V Carlton game is being shown in our band-room on our big screen projector. This Saturday from 6.30pm.
We have a Crab Shack inside the venue if you are wanting a feed!
238 Victoria Street, North Melbourne

If we beat Carlton does anyone know how we can access tickets to the preliminary final? As mentioned in the superstitions thread the Swans have never lost a game I have attended so I really need to be there.

Fremantle fans are already snapping most of them up though, and general public can't access them yet. So I don't know if there is another set available after the Carlton game and how we access them.

There should be another lot on sale after the weekend. Pretty sure the AFL can't/won't lock out the opposition fans.

For those who are heading to this Saturday's game, a few of us will be meeting up at the Brewery at the Novotel Sydney Olympic Park hotel. There should be people there from around 6pm onwards. All welcome!

Special offer: The first person to remember all of the code words that have previously appeared on the Swans board podcast wins a free drink and a 12-month membership to the BigFooty Addicts Anonymous Support Group.

For those who are heading to this Saturday's game, a few of us will be meeting up at the Brewery at the Novotel Sydney Olympic Park hotel. There should be people there from around 6pm onwards. All welcome!

Special offer: The first person to remember all of the code words that have previously appeared on the Swans board podcast wins a free drink and a 12-month membership to the BigFooty Addicts Anonymous Support Group.

I'm going with Big t***ies for every single podcast. So if I say this to anyone, especially female, please don't be offended.

Hopefully there'll be room for us!

And geeze, I don't think even I remember them all! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back