FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luckily tho i suppose, not many ppl in my building are like "handy ppl" always banging away at sh*t on the weekends. So should be grateful for that.

I should also put my earplugs in

You'd hate our street then lol! It's a miracle if one day it isn't starting at 8am!

Well i dont work... and the stupid prick rennovators downstairs just started the drilling.

F.kUC YOU RENNOVATERS SHUT THE F.KUC UP AND GET IT DONE
Huge building/renos 2 doors down have finally finished here after 15 months of disruption. Finally have peace & quiet and street parking has returned to normal. They gave everyone a couple of vouchers for local cafes by way of apology/thanks. On the weekend our building committee redistributed the vouchers from the vacant apartments to the maintenance staff. :thumbsu:

Huge building/renos 2 doors down have finally finished here after 15 months of disruption. Finally have peace & quiet and street parking has returned to normal. They gave everyone a couple of vouchers for local cafes by way of apology/thanks. On the weekend our building committee redistributed the vouchers from the vacant apartments to the maintenance staff. :thumbsu:

I'd rather a slab of beer lol

Get them quite a few times but because I don't drive to work (I like the walk, listen to my podcast- it's only 20 minutes)...they ask me to use the driveway all the time.

One of the even re-did our front garden with the spare plants and materials a few months ago

Just read in the Age that my friend Cheryl Critchley will be one of the flag bearers to unfurl one of Richmond's premiership flags tomorrow night at the MCG. She's the former H/S columnist who wrote articles about me and the footy starting back in 2002. Her 2006 column on me and my trip to Melbourne to watch the footy got me the radio tipping gig on 774ABC for five years. Damn. I might have to tip Richmond now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back