FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
now i am tempted to order a burger
I just looked up the closed burger joint and it's actually a small cafe just a few blocks away which is named something different. They must use the burger name just for Uber Eats. I've eaten there and the food is quite good, though a bit pricey. Damn. Damn. Damn. I would have ordered my meal for lunch. Damn.

I just looked up the closed burger joint and it's actually a small cafe just a few blocks away which is named something different. They must use the burger name just for Uber Eats. I've eaten there and the food is quite good, though a bit pricey. Damn. Damn. Damn. I would have ordered my meal for lunch. Damn.
you missed out!

Unless you want burgers for dinner

who knows, though he doesnt want to leave his family. If he wants to stay home that's fine but take a paycut

Your other players might have to do something this year! Cotchin has been good to be fair lol

My postcode is safe, but I can't go to Highpoint. Thank you, Covid19. My life possibly will have been saved because of you. "You know who" used to go to Highpoint.

I haven't bought a pair of shoes since 2016 or 2017 when I got my NB runners before I left the states. Dress shoes? Maybe ten years ago. I wear slippers during the day, Grosby from BigW.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surrounded by hotspots too. Looking at postcodes, I'd have to go through a hotspot to go anywhere. Luckily my appts today were within my postcode. I have one across from Sunshine Hospital next week which is in a hotspot. I asked to be picked up by Senior transport so I know I'd be safe, but my request hasn't been approved yet. I'm glad I got my flu shot and haircut last week. Couldn't get an Uber Assist this morning - none in the area or none willing to take me a short distance so left my walker at home and just took my cane instead, not the safest for me, and caught an UberX.

Are Maggie and Ben really moving to Italy? I hope so.

It's like a grumpy old men's club in here
How you all doing?
"Why you young whipper-snapper, I oughta..... ehhhh it's cold out there....... I don't like the look of those people......"

Going ok thanks Neese
Still working at home, taking care of others & myself as able.

How about you?

One of my favourite recent movies is on 7mate tonight at 8:30 - Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri. Frances McDormand and Sam Rockwell both won Oscars for their roles.

Mildred Hayes is devastated after the rape and murder of her daughter. Months later, she protests and challenges the police officials when they fail to capture the culprit.

How is everyone today in FD-land?
Hey Homer. Same old, same old here. Getting ready to have brunch - rare roast beef sandwich with dijon mustard, horseradish, dill pickles, lettuce and tomatoes. And my daily cup of coffee. Then wash dishes, wash some clothes, put away groceries from my delivery the other day and probably take a nap. Exciting stuff, right?

Hey Homer. Same old, same old here. Getting ready to have brunch - rare roast beef sandwich with dijon mustard, horseradish, dill pickles, lettuce and tomatoes. And my daily cup of coffee. Then wash dishes, wash some clothes, put away groceries from my delivery the other day and probably take a nap. Exciting stuff, right?
Oh you can't eat a sandwich without dijon Jerry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back