Poll FJGD Awards 2018 - Poster of the Year & Most Improved Member Voting

Vote for the 2018 FJGD POTY & MIMP

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

FJGD Awards 2018
Poster of the Year and Most Improved Member Voting

We have our nominees for the Poster of the Year and Most Improved Member, as decided by you, the people of FJGD. Poster of the Year is awarded to the poster the FJGD community deems to have made the most positive contribution to the forum over the past twelve months, be it with designs, content or activity. Past winners include Mero, El_Scorcho & Freight Train. Most Improved Member is awarded to the poster the FJGD community deems to have made the most significant improvements over the past twelve months, be it with designs, content or activity. Past winners include Bacon Warrior, NM_Mitchell, Spanna_, fancyscum & Barrybran.

Here are your nominees - voting will run for four days.

You may vote up to three times for POTY, and twice for MIMP.

XfeVrRB.png

Poster of the Year
Mero
cannavo
Freight Train
Dylan8
Bacon Warrior
El_Scorcho
craegus
fancyscum
magpienato
SparkleNarkle
Andonis1997
Fizzler

257_1423444510l.jpg

Most Improved Member
magpienato
caloschwaby
Fizzler
Spanna_
craegus
cannavo
The Cheesecake

Happy voting, everyone!

Firstly, congratulations to magpienato for taking out the prestigious Most Improved Member award. A lot of great members of the FJGD community have won it previously and I hope you continue that same trend. But just remember, mimpin’ ain’t easy.

Secondly, we’ve had some late “drama” for the POTY award. I’ve received a PM from someone voting at the last minute where the voting system didn’t work - which would have given Fancy another vote. Thus, the Poster of the Year award is tied between myself and fancyscum

Thanks everyone who voted for me, it means a lot to be chosen again as the POTY, it’s a great community and a lot of fun so yeah, really awesome. Congratulations as well to Fancy, very well deserved and glad you are being recognised for your astounding work over the last year. :)

Thank you everyone who voted in this year’s POTY and MIMP awards.

Firstly, congratulations to magpienato for taking out the prestigious Most Improved Member award. A lot of great members of the FJGD community have won it previously and I hope you continue that same trend. But just remember, mimpin’ ain’t easy.

Secondly, we’ve had some late “drama” for the POTY award. I’ve received a PM from someone voting at the last minute where the voting system didn’t work - which would have given Fancy another vote. Thus, the Poster of the Year award is tied between myself and fancyscum

Thanks everyone who voted for me, it means a lot to be chosen again as the POTY, it’s a great community and a lot of fun so yeah, really awesome. Congratulations as well to Fancy, very well deserved and glad you are being recognised for your astounding work over the last year. :)

Thank you everyone who voted in this year’s POTY and MIMP awards.
Wowsers, I certainly didn't expect that! Congrats on making it a hat-trick FT, you really are a key component of this community whether it is in discussions, designing truly top notch stuff or running competitions like the NAFL or these end of year awards, which all take a helluva lot of commitment.

Cheers to all that voted for me, it's really amazing to see this many people appreciate my contributions to the board. This community has been really great to me over the last few years and this one in particular when I have certainly had my ups and downs, where I have been able to come on here and escape real life and contribute, have a laugh and design some stuff that I am pretty proud of.

Congrats to magpienato as well for joining the MIMP club, you've made a real impact on the board this year and it often surprised me when you were entering competitions for the first time because it really feels like you've been here for much longer. I've got no doubt that you'll continue to improve your stuff and that you'll be eyeing off some silverware soon. Keep up the good work mate.

Congratulations to Freight Train and fancyscum on taking out the POTY awards, you both richly deserve the honour. It's people like you that attracted me to join the FJGD community and who continue to draw others to the board, both with your quality posts and designs across a variety of portfolios and competitions. You both put an insane amount of effort into everything you do around here, and the POTY award is a fantastic way of recognising the contributions you have made, and acknowledging how valued these contributions are.

Also, congratulations to magpienato on winning the MIMP award! While I haven't seen the entirety of your progression on the board (I've only seen a few months actually), I can see the hard work you put in to designs is starting to pay off (highlighted by the incredibly close 2nd place in the NAFLR this season) and the quality of your posts is top notch. Big things are coming your way in 2019, I'm tipping league championships will begin to pour your way.

Keep it up in 2019 fellas, with you guys around here posting quality designs and making fantastic contributions to discussions the FJDG will continue to thrive into the future. Looking forward to a great 2019!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really difficult to argue with either of the POTYs given the depth and breadth of their contributions to the board, and the MIMP race had the strongest field in memory.

Congrats to all winners!

Back