flights and accommodation booked

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Lucky enough to have used last year's flights picking up a truck from Geelong. The night at the Parkroyal was lovely though. Anyway, flights and accommodation booked again. This is a neccessary evil of being a gold member and habitating outside of a driving distance. Quietly confident this year though, Grand Hyatt will be good. But I bet that workers fail me and I miss out. We are there my friends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the lucky few, Been to most of the Grand Finals in recent times, Have friends that live in Melbourne will be there this year regardless of who plays.

Last time this happened, we conceded 10 first quarter goals to one of the worst teams in the league. I call for the ban hammer.

Who was that? If you're referring to the North Melbourne game earlier this year, we were held actually held scoreless in the first quarter!

Bump

:D

Looks like my PS4 and Crash Bandicoot experience may have to wait till Xmas. I am putting money aside furiously now for the best chance of getting tickets for Finals and hopefully a GF. Starting to think of options ie rooms in Beaufort or sleep in the car etc.

But it has to be thought

Bump

Looks like my PS4 and Crash Bandicoot experience may have to wait till Xmas. I am putting money aside furiously now for the best chance of getting tickets for Finals and hopefully a GF. Starting to think of options ie rooms in Beaufort or sleep in the car etc.

But it has to be thought

Don't make me do it GC!

IMG_0426.JPG

Bump

But it has to be thought
You can do better than a gold digger.

Lucky enough to have used last year's flights picking up a truck from Geelong. The night at the Parkroyal was lovely though. Anyway, flights and accommodation booked again. This is a neccessary evil of being a gold member and habitating outside of a driving distance. Quietly confident this year though, Grand Hyatt will be good. But I bet that workers fail me and I miss out. We are there my friends.
BUMP
IMG_0832.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back