Flogroy Jetta dive

Remove this Banner Ad

you really are a terrible poster. :eek:

He isn't having a meltdown, he's just trying to educate you with the FACTS, though he's wasting his time with a offended peabrain like you.

fg_121.jpg

Mm hmm, well that's...very good
You know what? I have a ball. Perhaps you'd like to bounce it?

Bahaha look at the flogs frothing at the mouth trying to defend the disgraceful actions of their players :eek::eek::eek:

facts are Effindgum player gets done for taking a dive confirming that Effingdum has a culture of cheating, diving and sooking.

Their captain pulls off one of the all time great jellyfish efforts on the big stage and is exposed to the football world as a squib :eek:

unfortunately you wouldn't know what the difference is between fact and fiction... Netball is the go for you. :eek:

Hey Centurion, I haven't hit up the bay in a good while, let me know-

Has the Bay really fallen this far, or is it just the Richmond flogs in this thread that lack wit, or well, any real intelligence?

Bit of both mate. The way they're carrying on is even surprising me, i mean imagine if they actually won on saturday night?? :eek:

Bahaha look at the flogs frothing at the mouth trying to defend the disgraceful actions of their players :eek::eek::eek:

facts are Effindgum player gets done for taking a dive confirming that Effingdum has a culture of cheating, diving and sooking.

Their captain pulls off one of the all time great jellyfish efforts on the big stage and is exposed to the football world as a squib :eek:

tumblr_m2henjCRri1qioo7f.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pffffffftttt ah yes the true thinkers response.

Bottom line is if contact is made how did he dive exactly, I think we've seen this week how much of a joke the AFL is, I no longer give a shite about the comp I will only watch my team, unless they do something dramatic to change the way things are going.

Bottom line is if contact is made how did he dive exactly, I think we've seen this week how much of a joke the AFL is, I no longer give a shite about the comp I will only watch my team, unless they do something dramatic to change the way things are going.

We will be better off for having lost you.

Most would say the crap that Jetta pulled is what's ruining the sport, but nooooooooooo, you think your precious club is being picked on.

Seriously, what a moron :eek:

He threw himself to the ground and held his jaw as if he'd just been hooked.
If contact was made, there is no way that it was forceful enough to put him to ground in the manner it did. He exaggerated the contact to try to draw a free kick, which the AFL deemed to be 'unsportsmanlike'.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back