Flogroy Jetta dive

Remove this Banner Ad

oh so now its changed that contact was made but it wasnt forceful enough, please spare me. This happens week in week out every bloody game. So if Jetta was done I now hope every player that puts on a perfomrmance gets done. I do not agree with diving but the whole thing that started this was people saying no contact was made to his face which is incorrect.

if you see this vid and freeze at I think 1;16 you see contact is made to the jaw from the top of his shoulder, if your clever enough to freeze. AFL is a disgrace http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/136443/default.aspx

Buy some new glasses. You are almost as deluded as a Carltank flog. But but Mummy everybody else was doing as well.

crying-child1.jpg

When he saw Crameri running towards him. Rather than trying to tackle he fell over so he wouldn't get hurt.

Richmond tradition....:eek::eek::eek:

Story time again with Uncle Centurion, have you not figured it out yet, Essendon traditions are modelled on Richmond traditions thanks to Sheeds.

Unfortunately looks like this diving business is something that Hird has bought in to win at any cost, horrible to see and embarrassing reading Essendon supporters trying to defend this abhorrent behaviour.

The Dive Bombers need to crack down on this club wide trait before the finals, you wont be winning any flags, other than the May Premiership, which it looks like you have all tied up, by breeding a bunch of diving squibs :eek::eek::eek::eek:....see one more embarrassed icon than you surely this proves Essendon are the more embarrassing club to support :rolleyes:

Jetta's dives have become a disgrace. Glad to have him charged. Bit rich for any supporters to think they don't have players at their club who do it though.

I'm quite happy the umpire didn't award Jetta a free kick and another goal as that may have meant we would never see Richmond hit the front in the last and see all the wonderful displays by the Tiger Army in the crowd celebrating like they just won the Premiership. :eek:

How did that end for you again?

I would seriously hope for those claiming Watson squibbed that they don't really believe it, because it really shows how little you know.

Just got my new glasses Baldur, they are pearlers too...

I can see the contact even better now. Should be able to judge all the dives perfectly this round.. I like your pic of Nick too poor fella, he is an emotional guy it seems.

When he saw Crameri running towards him. Rather than trying to tackle he fell over so he wouldn't get hurt.

Richmond tradition....:eek::eek::eek:

You get a mountain load of freekicks when you win Dreamtime games.
Essendon tradition. :D

How did Jetta get away with the hands in the back before he dived?

He knew he did it and looked back waiting for the free against him but the dodgy umpires that night let it go.

Richo gets pinged but when a Veruca does it,play on.
LMAOOOOOOOOO.

Goldspink is a choirboy after what Bannister displayed as "umpiring" Saturday Night.

Absolutely atrocious.

Humphrey Bear Smith and Gieschen can do their greatest Pinnochio renditions but it's there on the replay.

Adolf and the AFL fined Hardwick.

LOL,Hardiwck always comes out and praises them so for him to go off,there must have been some dodgy umpiring going on which there was.

Sorry AFL you can't squirm your way outta this one.

You get a mountain load of freekicks when you win Dreamtime games.
Essendon tradition. :D

How did Jetta get away with the hands in the back before he dived?

He knew he did it and looked back waiting for the free against him but the dodgy umpires that night let it go.

Richo gets pinged but when a Veruca does it,play on.
LMAOOOOOOOOO.

Goldspink is a choirboy after what Bannister displayed as "umpiring" Saturday Night.

Absolutely atrocious.

Humphrey Bear Smith and Gieschen can do their greatest Pinnochio renditions but it's there on the replay.

Adolf and the AFL fined Hardwick.

LOL,Hardiwck always comes out and praises them so for him to go off,there must have been some dodgy umpiring going on which there was.

Sorry AFL you can't squirm your way outta this one.

The only reason they won was because of the goals from free kicks that weren't there.. and if it hadn't been for shit finishing we would have won anyway..

We won the game but the umpires wouldn't allow it:eek:

Just got my new glasses Baldur, they are pearlers too...

I can see the contact even better now. Should be able to judge all the dives perfectly this round.. I like your pic of Nick too poor fella, he is an emotional guy it seems.

That " contact" wouldn't have knocked my 7 year old over. All you're doing is highlighting how soft your own player is, and that his reprimand for dropping like a shot rabbit was more than justified.

Baldur was on the money, and your parochialism blinds you from the bleeding obvious.

Its like talking to 5 year olds, any contact to the head is a no no is it not, hence why Selwood gets so many frees... I could be mistaken though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back