Religion Folau

Remove this Banner Ad

Again, why should Folau have to sell everything in a bid for fair treatment?

Folau is fighting a battle for all of us which none of us have the wherewithal to fight on our own.

If he feels wronged and has the money to fund it, then that is what he should do. That is how the system is set up.
The fact that it is tied up in property isn't the issue. The fact is he is hoping that others will front the bill and not him.

Again, why should Folau have to sell everything in a bid for fair treatment?

Folau is fighting a battle for all of us which none of us have the wherewithal to fight on our own.

When the issue is the funding, what is the issue.
That the funder chooses the right(winner) is real world in action, its the other mob (the loser) at fault - of course the funder on both sides is discriminating, NO, its the other guy who is discriminating.

There is room for both points of view, its not one or the other IMHO.

If he feels wronged and has the money to fund it, then that is what he should do. That is how the system is set up.
The fact that it is tied up in property isn't the issue. The fact is he is hoping that others will front the bill and not him.

The entire legal system of the country should just run things past you before commencing anything.

Another corporate-statist nutcase.

Yes, you do. You enjoy being encouraged by the media to hate somebody. Two Minutes of Hate, as Orwell called it.

I only entered this thread with regards to the gofundme thing.

If Rugby Australia (or whatever they call themselves) want to sack players for Twitter posts, good luck to them.

I hope Folau does take it to the High Court. Whoever wins, it will give me a good insight into where Australia is at, at the moment.

I think you need to lay off what ever it is you are smoking.
Trying to pin me down as someone who hates someone I don't even know.
My employment dictates that I must follow their terms and conditions and if I breach them my employment can be terminated. And that is doubly important when it comes to social media.
I can still have my personal views on subjects and share them. But if i was to share it on a platform that could then link me to my place of employment and that has an adverse impact on them. Well then I must be prepared for the consequences.
That is called responsibility of my actions.

Others WANT to help fund the bill.

He’s not coercing anybody.

Didn't you know that corporations get to decide who can and can't fund a defence?

I'm sure Karl Marx wrote something about this.

The entire legal system of the country should just run things past you before commencing anything.

Another corporate-statist nutcase.

Go ahead with the name calling.
And for your information I don't work in the corporate world.
My line of work, however comes with terms and conditions that I must abide by if I wish to retain my contract.
Bit like this site. You know the terms you agree to before becoming a poster.

If he was quoting from the bible should the bible be banned for containing hate speech?

Have whatever religious beliefs you like. Once it causes people to start preaching discrimination and hate speech it should be called out for it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think you need to lay off what ever it is you are smoking.
Trying to pin me down as someone who hates someone I don't even know.
My employment dictates that I must follow their terms and conditions and if I breach them my employment can be terminated. And that is doubly important when it comes to social media.
I can still have my personal views on subjects and share them. But if i was to share it on a platform that could then link me to my place of employment and that has an adverse impact on them. Well then I must be prepared for the consequences.
That is called responsibility of my actions.
I am the Terms and Conditions thy God. You shall have no other Gods beside me.

Thou shall not take the name of thy Terms and Conditions in vain.

I'm not a christian.

You don't need to believe in a book or a pastor to believe that a working democracy requires freedom of expression.

I'm only 31. Truly is amazing to me how quickly the idea of freedom of expression has been brainwashed out of this nation.

How long until I can be banned from gofundme or Telstra internet for saying that transgenderism is a mental illness (which it is).

At this rate I give it seven to ten years. Tops.
How has it been brainwashed out?

Say what you like.

Just don't expect commercial platforms to carry your message.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a battle that now needs to be fought. It didn't have to be this way.

People could've chosen to ignore it, but no. He had to be punished. He had to be silenced.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back