2nds Footscray vs Casey VFL Final @ Casey Fields

Remove this Banner Ad

You never speak bad about any bulldog player..What is happening?
Im just sick of supporter wanting him in and suggesting he plays half back since he can mark (fb nutters)

Funny, I left the ground all excited that casey won, sat in my car and went
Ahh yeaj scray lost crap

That's what you tell us, but actually as you post this you are celebrating in Jack Grime's apartment with the Casey players and a horde of naked ex private school girls with a demon tattooed on their butts.

That's what you tell us, but actually as you post this you are celebrating in Jack Grime's apartment with the Casey players and a horde of naked ex private school girls with a demon tattooed on their butts.
images.jpg

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 50

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kxke66I.png

oGeTP0a.png

And how could Roarke Smith be our 2nd best with 10 touches (6K, 4HB) and 0 tackles? Must have been incredibly effective touches!
The club is surely trolling, or perhaps just pulling names out of a hat.

And how could Roarke Smith be our 2nd best with 10 touches (6K, 4HB) and 0 tackles? Must have been incredibly effective touches!
He played a good game, stopped about 9 entires into forwrd 50 for casey when he kept jumping at the ball
Dont read stats, watch games

Roake was good in first, and took a couple of good marks, but did get caught out of position in second half and leaked goals. Honeychurch was named in best players and he was bloody awful, Casey got plenty of goals from his turnovers, if he was better than Webb I will go eat my scarf.

He played a good game, stopped about 9 entires into forwrd 50 for casey when he kept jumping at the ball
Dont read stats, watch games
Would love to, but I can't watch from up here and there was no stream. Stats is all I get to see plus ad hoc BF posts during/after the match.

I think only two match day posts mentioned Smith. One asked if he was playing forward (obviously not from someone at the ground) and the other (post match) said he played a good first quarter but was beaten after that.

So please elaborate: he had 10 disposals AND stopped 9 forward entries? - or were they part of the 10 disposals? From your comments his 10 disposals must have included a fair number of CPs? Were his 3 marks all intercepts? Also why no tackles? Doesn't he pressure opponents in possession? bad tackling technique?

These are genuine questions. People keep talking him up but in the two games I've seen him in the seniors he has only shown the occasional glimmer. I'm hoping to understand what MC and others have seen in him. I know he has a good leap but at 182cm he's going to have to show something extra to become a regular in the AFL.

These are genuine questions. People keep talking him up but in the two games I've seen him in the seniors he has only shown the occasional glimmer. I'm hoping to understand what MC and others have seen in him. I know he has a good leap but at 182cm he's going to have to show something extra to become a regular in the AFL.

I wouldn't judge him too much, don't forget it was less than 12 months ago he did his acl, he is still finding his feet again, he was showing heaps last year before his acl. He has good skills and great athleticism, but you are right he does need something extra, next step for him is being able to find more of the ball, as if he can't do that he probably won't make it but he is definately worth persisting with

Remove this Banner Ad

Back