VFL Footscray vs Essendon, Whitten Oval 11:35

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure they credited one of our behinds to Essendon. Should've been 47-48, but they made it 46-49 instead. Or am I mistaken?

Yep, commentator just confirmed it

Would love to know how Buku wasn't even selected as an emergency today. Been our best in the VFL the past two weeks and I'd have him ahead of Schache, JUH and Cordy for that second tall forward role right now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to know how Buku wasn't even selected as an emergency today. Been our best in the VFL the past two weeks and I'd have him ahead of Schache, JUH and Cordy for that second tall forward role right now
The only thing I can think of is that it’s a role he has likely never played in his life and they wanted him to get a few weeks of consistent form playing that role.

He absolutely needs to be in next week. It’s actually a position of need and something that could make a positive impact into our side rather than promoting mediocre players who at best would be serviceable bottom 6 performers.

Stats to 3QT (sorted by ranking points)...

Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 1.41.22 pm.png
kicks, kicking efficiency, handballs, disposals efficiency, contested possessions, uncontested possessions, marks, contested marks, intercept marks, tackles, pressure acts, spoils, frees for, frees against, hitouts, hitouts to advantage, clearances, centre clearances, inside 50s, rebound 50s, shots, goals/behinds, score assists, score involvements, metres gained, fantasy points, ranking points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back