"Major" Club Announcement Tomorrow (3rd July, 12:30 pm at Whitten Oval)

Remove this Banner Ad

It’ll either be sponsorship related or something to do with the redevelopment of Whitten Oval.

If it was to do with the redevelopment there would also be an AFLW player alongside Bontempelli so it is almost certainly a sponsorship announcement and as noted in the original post it will likely be to do with Mission.

The club should be fined if that’s all it is

Sadly that's the norm for AFL club media releases, whenever you see "Major Announcement" it 9/10 to do with sponsorship.

Skinner reserve to replace whitten oval as training headquarters.

Or potentially it will be the launch of the retro round jumper.

That would be great but usually our jumpers get leaked by ASCIS and nothing has come up on their server yet, so as much as I'd like to know which jumper won the contest (man I hope it was the navy 44 one) I think we'll wear that in R21 or R23.

Bont being mentioned leads me to believe it's something more than WO development or Mission......then again, maybe they are just trying to get the attention.

I'm hoping (as someone suggested) Bont a Dog for Life (not just for Christmas)

Just checked and the current Mission deal expires at the end of this year so it will almost certainly be Mission extending. Another clue is that Mission is only a jumper sponsor for our AFL team and only an AFL player is scheduled to attend the press conference. If it was a sponsor that was for both AFL and AFLW there would be an AFLW player attending as well.

Guys I figured it out.

Bob and Bevo had an agreement that the winner of this weekends match gets Bevos premiership medal officially. Bevo to be provided with the premiership medal in exactly the same way Bevo originally gave it to Bob.

Guys I figured it out.

Bob and Bevo had an agreement that the winner of this weekends match gets Bevos premiership medal officially. Bevo to be provided with the premiership medal in exactly the same way Bevo originally gave it to Bob.
Oohh, that's good, that means we will celebrating our 2023 GF win, and it will be retrospectively presented as part of this year's medal presentation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mission sponsorship appreciation plus extension, with Naughton & English then coming out dressed as twin tacos and announcing 5 year deals for each taco.
English to be rebadged as the Big Chimichanga.

Dogs sign major new sponsorship deal with Apple for a 5 year $50 Million deal

All Dogs club members get $100 Apple Store credit

Wishful thinking 😂

Dogs sign major new sponsorship deal with Apple for a 5 year $50 Million deal

All Dogs club members get $100 Apple Store credit

Wishful thinking 😂

Apple would give you 10$ if anything. They never give much away. Brand loyalty/value is too high.

Mission sponsorship has been extended by 5 years and we are undergoing a rebranding.

Western Bulldogs will no longer be our name and we are going back to our Footscray roots - will be the Barkly St Tacos from 2024 onwards
Or, the Burrito Bulldogs.

Prepare the celebratory Mariachi Band

They're just approaching the WO now...

Cinco De Mayo Singing GIF by Storyful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back