Footy Show Player Review

Remove this Banner Ad

DANGERZONE123

Team Captain
Jul 6, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Was it just me...

...Or did anyone else realize that about half way through Adelaide's revue Bernie totally screwed up the moves, much to gleeful delight of yours truly. Definitely made my night.

One of the better performances out of the bunch I thought :thumbsu:

Thought it was ironic though that Adelaide did SAFETY dance, and St Kilda with their "performance"...

Re: Was it just me...

Loved our effort. One of the few that was fun. When did the revue become about dancing? I wanna see idiocy! Good onya Bernie!

Oh and the saints don't really do themselves any favours...

I was thinking that while watching. Literally my thoughts were "What are they thinking!?!?"

I was waiting for the punchline... Stupidest club in the AFL

How appropriate for our club, that we did a dance number based on the Safety Dance.

However, Aiden Riley and Bernie Vince picked up Pets in what looked to be anything but safety, I was waiting for him to fall and suffer a leg injury to knock out his 2012 preseason.

Vince also looked like he couldn't stop laughing, or remember half the dance moves. But, he could lift Pets's leg higher than Riley could, so Riley, you've got the summer locked in the weights room with a bunch of chickens and a stove, get to it.

How appropriate for our club, that we did a dance number based on the Safety Dance.

However, Aiden Riley and Bernie Vince picked up Pets in what looked to be anything but safety, I was waiting for him to fall and suffer a leg injury to knock out his 2012 preseason.

Vince also looked like he couldn't stop laughing, or remember half the dance moves. But, he could lift Pets's leg higher than Riley could, so Riley, you've got the summer locked in the weights room with a bunch of chickens and a stove, get to it.

Surely he could have done a song by Garbage or at least dressed up as Oscar the grouch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least Fisher would have got something out of it.....but not too bright by them to kill their 'image'.

Bernie, good for a laugh champ, well done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back