go you pups

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Moderator #478
Marvin Martin would be one similar to Damiao

Pretty sure Arsenal were interested in Martin for a while after he looked the goods at Sochaux and was in the French side, but he transferred to Lille and it all went downhill from there. Probably at some minnow French club now

go you pups

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
Moderator #479
Nilmar

Was Villarreals main man with Rossi for a little while, they got relegated in 2012 and rarely mentioned since

Magma

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
nilmar reminds me of grafite, the man who was alongside super edin dzeko when wolfsburg won the league. went better than a goal a game that season i believe.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, Liverpool, Victory
Odegaard had gone completely off my radar until I heard he came on as a sub in one of Real Madrid's pre-season games, only to be taken off 30 minutes later. Only 19 years old yet it felt like 5 years ago he signed.
Real has got to be the worst club to sign at if you are a youngster trying to break through.

ossie_21

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Everton
Was just playing my Blackburn FIFA career save and heard Jermaine Beckford’s name playing against Bury.

Even though he’s ex Leicester, I’d apparently successfully wiped him from my memory.
He has played for about 20 clubs, so easily forgotten it seems

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BlueBen

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
Vladimir Weiss. Anyone remember him? I always thought he was class since I first saw him playing for Bolton as a kid. Played well at the 2010 world cup also.

He's out in the middle east at the moment and still only 28. Had the talent to play at the top level in my opinion.
I remember watching him years ago and thinking he looked really promising.

Milos Krasic is another that springs to mind. Once seen as one of the most exciting wingers in Europe, big money move to Juventus, played well there for a while and then it all went downhill. Now playing in Poland.

Magma

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
bruno borges, the ex bayern cb who went to jail for a bit. had a horrible run with injuries that affected him mentally i think as well.

Jatz

AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Moderator #496
He has played for about 20 clubs, so easily forgotten it seems
Seems like every club that had him have made the conscious effort to forget he exists.

Even at his age, I'm surprised he's sunk to league 2.

ossie_21

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Everton
Seems like every club that had him have made the conscious effort to forget he exists.

Even at his age, I'm surprised he's sunk to league 2.
Championship was about his level, never really got going in the PL which is surprising considering he was able to do this:

jd2010

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Sebastian Bassong. Got us into the CL. Fell down the pecking order then got about 2-3 consecutive PL relegations

Top Bottom