Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesus Barlow would be filthy, how is Rosa getting a game ahead of him?

6 extra touches, 3 extra tackles, 4 extra marks and a goal.
Ran at 87% DE and had 7 contested possies

Beat him in every statistic.

(comparing as they are about the same age before someone rebuttals with "Rebuilds")

Barlow probably has something else going on.

Or just isn't that great anymore and is getting too old.

Not to mention he seems to love a beer now.

Ah...I'm wondering if this is curtains on Barlow's career now. What a disappointing last few years it's been for him. It could've been quite a special career.

Ah...I'm wondering if this is curtains on Barlow's career now. What a disappointing last few years it's been for him. It could've been quite a special career.
I think he would've always ended up this way because losing the few bits of speed he had would've hurt, but he should've been a Brownlow medal winner and one of the great AFL stories. ******* Palmer. No idea how they're mates.

I think he would've always ended up this way because losing the few bits of speed he had would've hurt, but he should've been a Brownlow medal winner and one of the great AFL stories. ******* Palmer. No idea how they're mates.
It's just a shame because he seems like the nicest guy. Oh well hope he comes back to be our midfield coach.

Roberton ruled out for the rest of the year because of his heart condition.

Very sad news.

Any heart condition is very serious. I dont think he will play again which is a shame.

Speaking from exeperience any heart condition makes it very hard to play sport. I was born with heart condition called pulmonary Artesia which affects the blood flow valve and was never able to get the chance to play contact sport because of the risks. Only was allowed 1 year of Aussie rules in juniors with the modified rules.

At the end of the day health is more important then a game of footy.

Suns board in disbelief too! He must've upset Dew somehow.
Maybe he ate the last party pie

Barlow for Peel captain coach in 2019 with a development role for Freo incorporated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More likely to play with his mate Subes at Souths surely?
Suns board seem to think reason omitted is he didn't come up after fitness test for general soreness - also a non-starter for NEAFL. He'll be SURELY picked next week so plenty of time to strut his stuff this season.

I reckon he'll eventually get into something PR-related, given he obviously has skills in this area.

Suns board seem to think reason omitted is he didn't come up after fitness test for general soreness - also a non-starter for NEAFL. He'll be SURELY picked next week so plenty of time to strut his stuff this season.

I reckon he'll eventually get into something PR-related, given he obviously has skills in this area.

Hopefully he will come back soon.

Sam Menegola. (now)built like Dangerfield , can run all day. Mid, Utility, strong mark .. . I guess we didn't see it. He would fit perfectly now.. But I guess that was then and now it now.. ;)

Our boy Mayne getting it done!

502806_938366602927dded39530074dc010171.PNG

I watched him closely on Friday night.

He was quite good. Seemed
To be playing as a defensive wingman.

His ball use was neat and he got to the right spots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Freo supporters would be happy to see him getting a run and doing reasonably well. A good guy who tries his guts out week in and week out.

I watched him closely on Friday night.

He was quite good. Seemed
To be playing as a defensive wingman.

His ball use was neat and he got to the right spots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Considering everything he's been through at Collingwood, from the coach publicly humiliating him, the fans mocking him and being severely out of form, it's so very pleasing to see him playing well in a new role. Not easy to reinvent yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back