Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta laugh that Hamling has had his papers stamped at Sydney, Mccartin out and he can't even get in, is playing forward in the VFL.

Would have played all 8 games so far here
He should be fuming at his manager. Was only ever one injury away (from one of two injury prone players) from getting a game here and now he's third or fourth in line in Sydney. If it was still the 2 years vs 1 year then fair enough, but he got too arrogant to accept the revised offer from freo and look where he is now.

Apparently been their 2nd or 3rd best KPD in the VFL too so not really close to it.

He should be fuming at his manager. Was only ever one injury away (from one of two injury prone players) from getting a game here and now he's third or fourth in line in Sydney. If it was still the 2 years vs 1 year then fair enough, but he got too arrogant to accept the revised offer from freo and look where he is now.

Apparently been their 2nd or 3rd best KPD in the VFL too so not really close to it.
Crazy.
Was playing well too, coming back to his old form. But two years guaranteed is too hard to pass up.

Gotta laugh that Hamling has had his papers stamped at Sydney, Mccartin out and he can't even get in, is playing forward in the VFL.

Would have played all 8 games so far here
Good point. If his goal was to play AFL, he definitely had more chance here than there. What a tool kit manager. Please tell me it was not Col Young?

We gave 2 to McDonald so we definitely upped the offer to Hamling

North were an option for him too but he picked the swans, now he probably sits 2 years on that list playing VFL, enduring Sydney's cost of living on near minimum chips

He was always going to be overtaken by Draper and Davies by the end of this year. I’m not even sure he’d be playing now if he was here?
He would have started in the team in round 1 where McDonald did and kept playing unless he got injured, Draper would not have got a look in, we were desperate by playing him in round 2.

We gave 2 to McDonald so we definitely upped the offer to Hamling

North were an option for him too but he picked the swans, now he probably sits 2 years on that list playing VFL, enduring Sydney's cost of living on near minimum chips

McDonald would have got 2 due to his age. Hamling at his age and with his injury history was always getting a 1 year deal from us.

McDonald would have got 2 due to his age. Hamling at his age and with his injury history was always getting a 1 year deal from us.
It was reported that we upped the offer to 2 late after the swans offered 2

Pretty sure Hamling said something in an interview that he felt it was too late, someone can go find it

EDIT: I found it
"So they gave me a contract, it's probably bottom end but then someone else (Sydney) popped up. And then Freo come back with (an offer of) two years, but it didn't eventuate."

The fact that we recruited McDonald meant that Draper and Davies were no where near ready. Draper was literally playing WAFL reserves right before we recruited McDonald. There's no way the plan for Draper/Davies was to play this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the VIC peeps don’t believe us when we blame a lot on Young but the guy is such a piece of s**t, thank * he’s been chased out of the state.

Also, no loved lost for Hamling who was an idiot taking that deal
TBH they must have sweet talked him pretty well if they came over here mid year for a chat (according to the article), their tall stocks are pretty bad but I'm shocked they are picking Francis ahead of him tbh

Definitely should have gone to North, they were in desperate need of someone like him

All the VIC peeps don’t believe us when we blame a lot on Young but the guy is such a piece of s**t, thank * he’s been chased out of the state.

Also, no loved lost for Hamling who was an idiot taking that deal
You've been reported for bypassing the swear filter but I'm told the swear filter makes it come out like that. Don't a feel like a **** twat. Shit daft prick campaignery campaigner balls bollocks minge felcher T**ty T**ty bang bang

You've been reported for bypassing the swear filter but I'm told the swear filter makes it come out like that. Don't a feel like a utensil twat. s**t daft prick campaignery campaigner balls bollocks
Really interesting, I can see what you’re trying to write but you’re getting a different sweat filter where mine says shit ****

Edit: see per the reply quote

The fact that we recruited McDonald meant that Draper and Davies were no where near ready. Draper was literally playing WAFL reserves right before we recruited McDonald. There's no way the plan for Draper/Davies was to play this year.

Draper was also emergency at times last year…

Not saying he was close to ready but I think pointing out he played a few games of reserves isn’t really telling us anywhere near close to the full picture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back