Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Stuff Shultz. As much as a turncoat as Liam! The dude was a rookie pick and nobody else wanted him or thought he had it. We picked him and the dude made up some bullshit story about family reasons and left us for the premiers ! Hope he gets dropped and it dawns on him.. maybe staying at Freo wasn’t such a bad idea and repaying the faith we had in him from the first place. I’ll always love Luke Ryan for this reason.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Stuff Shultz. As much as a turncoat as Liam! The dude was a rookie pick and nobody else wanted him or thought he had it. We picked him and the dude made up some bullshit story about family reasons and left us for the premiers ! Hope he gets dropped and it dawns on him.. maybe staying at Freo wasn’t such a bad idea and repaying the faith we had in him from the first place. I’ll always love Luke Ryan for this reason.

He wasn't a rookie pick.

Also his missos family had some serious s**t happen.

Won't begrudge that for him especially with the price the pies paid us.

He wasn't a rookie pick.

Sorry you’re correct he was pick 57. And moved to the rookie list.

I don’t know was it really though? Because there have been rumours that was just an excuse!

He wasn't a rookie pick.

Maybe if people stopped tiptoeing around it and actually mentioned what the issue is we’d have some sympathy.

Because afaik the issue was still there when he told us he’d sign for an extra two years.

Maybe if people stopped tiptoeing around it and actually mentioned what the issue is we’d have some sympathy.

Because afaik the issue was still there when he told us he’d sign for an extra two years.
The issue could very well be a private affair, they're entitled to keep it tight lipped if they don't want to make it public.

And I’m entitled to feel no sympathy for him
I mean fair enough, but at the same time it could very easily be a serious issue that doesn't need to be brought to light, and it's fair if they don't wish to bring it up.

At the end of the day it's just football.

Our mids carried him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s no secret that his partner’s brother suicided, which we are all sorry about… or is there more? I hate how some posters drop in half gossip stories and accuse us of not caring.

It’s no secret that his partner’s brother suicided, which we are all sorry about… or is there more? I hate how some posters drop in half gossip stories and accuse us of not caring.
No I actually had no idea that happened and it does change a fair bit how I feel towards the situation.

I mean fair enough, but at the same time it could very easily be a serious issue that doesn't need to be brought to light, and it's fair if they don't wish to bring it up.

At the end of the day it's just football.
My issue isn't with whether Schultz discloses his reason, but it's with posters on this board who knew what actually happened trying to take the moral high ground

And to think there were people who said that Schultz left a big gap in our team and that he would be hard to replace.
The Fremantle version, yes. He’s 30-40 goals and always good for 2-3.

Emmett is struggling thus far. Hasn’t kicked one yet. Switkowski isn’t going to do it. So essentially it’s Walters as the small forward.

Collingwood going for Schultz was like the Bulldogs going for Lobb, just made no sense to invest that much capital in an area they were already strong in.

They were losing a small forward and I'd argue they are still down an option. There's a spot in the Pies side for at least one midfielder or forward to shuffle DeGoey around and not destroy Elliott.

Collingwood going for Schultz was like the Bulldogs going for Lobb, just made no sense to invest that much capital in an area they were already strong in.
They will be playing Schultz on the wing next week.

After that he will be playing in the twos, and doing tiktoks with a puppy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back