Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour is that Hunt introduced Gold Coast to drugs, which was where Bennell began his journey with them, which introduced Balic to them
This is a long bow. Hunt was a bad influence but so too was the highly divisive, aloof, and plainly odd Gary Ablett Jr.

It was also, yknow, the Gold Coast.

Very long bow.

It's all hearsay but I heard Bennell was on the straight and narrow at Freo but was just rooted by injury. Ross Lyon is on the record about his absolute love for Bennell. and for his many, many faults, Lyon was not letting guys get away with stupid partying. Bennell's body was just wrecked.

Balic is a genuine tragedy but so too is poor old Shane Yarran. the fact our own supporters use his borderline suicide note on facebook as a meme and joke is really sad. the three of them were lost souls.

This idea of it all being Carmichael Hunt's fault is a bit off.

A situation where FFC did nothing wrong but neither did any of those young men.

Seems pretty clear acres gave him one and shoots gave him one back

Bit of playful bants between the lads, pretty sure they are mates
Don't think there's anything personal in it. Think Schultz just clearly angry about how dogshit he's been all game and a little nothing shove the chest riled him up so much he went for the king hit lol. Watching it in slow mo Schultz is clearly trying to get a shove on Acres but Acres gets in first and the little man syndrome jumped out.

I don't think you can really compare an open palm to the chest of a player that was trying to do the same thing to you to chasing after a playing running away from you to punch him in the back of his head. He should get at least a week for that. Very dirty.

vomit GIF
throw up team america GIF
Vomiting Stick Figure GIF by CowWolf

Yup. Maybe in a bizzaro world Colin supports Collard to come TO freo

And stealing Walters as a client, a couple of years too late, you won't get much for him these days Col!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sure Walters has always been with Young, he's just loyal.

I do wonder how Bells move would affect any dealings with Colin's clients.

Pretty sure Walters has always been with Young, he's just loyal.

I do wonder how Bells move would affect any dealings with Colin's clients.

I know garlic doesn't do the negotiations, but you would have expected him to step in and re-set things since the Bell move.

I'd like to be on the end of one for a change, collard could be that thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We traded this guy for Jye Amiss :$

View attachment 1978840
who was the Collingwood guy that hit it forward?! Smart play and also Daicos sharking the ball. Think Walsh just stood back, let him off the chain. Cerra, very flimsy and Cottrill I think behind the Collingwood player doesn't affect the spoil. If they'd punched it towards the boundary line, might have been a draw

View attachment 1978840
That's a throw.

Umpiring is farcical, they let dropped balls and throws in the air go, allow for these slaps (that's a throw, also), and kicking in danger has been ignored for about seven years now. all speeds up the play though, lessens stoppages, and gets things moving so the AFL don't care.

It just makes the game look unskilled though. kids won't even bother learning how to solidly pick up a ground ball let alone under pressure and with numbers. can't stand it.

View attachment 1978840
No Carlton players besides Cerra defensive side of the stoppage all just shoulder to shoulder with Pies players facing their own goal with a massive hole to run into.
Combined with the goal Pendlebury got from a set shot, after marking in a gap in the zone the size of a bulk grain carrier, they deserve to lose.

Shoota's been given a 1 game suspension for his hit on Acres.
Really should have been more. MRO makes no sense. If a player gets up from a tackle and doesn't so much even grimace in pain then it's medium impact "because of the ability to cause injury" but if you run after a guy who's running away from you and throw your first into his head then it's low impact?

If hogan got off, no way pies won’t get shooter off
Don't understand people trying to draw comparisons with Hogan. There's a big difference in getting hit in the face when you're engaged in a biff with another player and you're both throwing hands compared to chasing after someone who has his back turned to you and punching him in the back of the head at full speed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back