Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back to Schultz, after listening to him on radio it really is just the simple fact that he went to Collingwood of all places that is behind like 95% of my hatred towards him. If he went to someone like Hawks (controversial, but they're too shit for me to care about) or Essendon or one of the smaller vic teams then I'd feel indifferent towards him due to what we got in return.

Kinda like Brad Hill. Good player, won a b&f, ****ed off to Vic for money, but I've never felt strongly enough to hate him because we got Serong out of it.

Also it's funny listening to the players response being asked about seeing Schultz vs when they were asked about Lobb last year. Chalk and cheese.
Yes I agree with you but I think he will still be booed but not high on the Lobster scale.

Shoota hasn't been shooting the light out at the Pies which probably means he will kick a bag against us :D

One thing about Schofield is that he seems to answer every single negative comment he gets on Twitter with comebacks that are the equivalent of saying “champ” ie not in the slightest bit funny or clever
He's such a manlet, clearly must get insecure about it. if he's so rich and cool why would he care what some losers say/?

As I said, I think he is genuinely remedial though, like I reckon he's at grade 9 levels of maturity and intelligence.

eh I don't blame Shultz. don't like how he wrapped it as 'family issues' when he's been clear that Freo were ****ing him around for years and doing all they could to keep him on a rookie salary. guy gave it all for Freo and was the sort of player you could rely on in a shitty match in Canberra and seemed quite popular. stupid move from the honchos, thinking they were smarter than they are.

With the family issues being for his partner, Maddie Oberin, I was wondering if anyone else had done some google detectiving?

Are we not talking about the possiblities because it is not confirmed and could get BigFooty in trouble to reference?

With the family issues being for his partner, Maddie Oberin, I was wondering if anyone else had done some google detectiving?

Are we not talking about the possiblities because it is not confirmed and could get BigFooty in trouble to reference?

It is really none of our business.

What are you insinuating?

Seems she's like, into pig farming?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HAHAHAHAHA

Oh My God Omg GIF by The Office

He was a cancer towards the end of his time at Freo. We did well getting two second round picks. Effectively
Meek, Lobb > JOM, Davies, Knobel

Lobb - pick 32 (which became 35 Davies) and F2
F2, Meek > JOM and F4
F4 > 42 (Knobel)
Be interesting if their will be show me the money part 3 and what Lobb will say about my club 😂

Well you Fremantle fans did warned us this will happen

He’s a pea-heart with no loyalty. One of the most inconsistent and frustrating players I’ve ever had the displeasure of having to watch on a weekly basis. Take it as a blessing in disguise.

The Bulldogs move never made sense to me considering their abundance of talls. Can’t see which club picks him up this time though. Maybe North as they need a back-up for Larkey, but honestly if I was North I’d rather invest in CCJ then Lobb at this point.

Think the Lobbster just needs to accept that it’s over. Get ready to learn the lyrics to the Frankston Dolphins club song Rory.

Last edited:
He’s a pea-heart with no loyalty. One of the most inconsistent and frustrating players I’ve ever had the displeasure of having to watch on a weekly basis. Take it as a blessing in disguise.

The Bulldogs move never made sense to me considering their abundance of talls. Can’t see which club picks him up this time though. Maybe North as they need a back-up for Larkey, but honestly if I was North I’d rather invest in CCJ then Lobb at this point.

Think the Lobbster just needs to accept that it’s over. Get ready to learn Chinese Rory.
Saints, Melbourne or even Collingwood will look at Lobb

Think the Lobbster just needs to accept that it’s over. Get ready to learn Chinese Rory.
Collingwood

Out of interest Tigers are into Brynn Teakle. They lost Naismith to an ACL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back