Foxtel - how atrocious has it become year after year?

Remove this Banner Ad

BetEasy had a promotion offering their customers 3 months free Kayo. Not sure if it’s still going.

Do you know if you can just register an account or have to be a fully blown degenerate gamble?

get Kayo and netflix

Once I stop getting these messages (this was over 2 days) then that will be the option:

TPG: Update on NBNCo outage in your area. Our wholesaler NBNCo is still investigating the issue. No ETA yet. More updates to follow.

Do you know if you can just register an account or have to be a fully blown degenerate gamble?

Once I stop getting these messages (this was over 2 days) then that will be the option:

TPG: Update on NBNCo outage in your area. Our wholesaler NBNCo is still investigating the issue. No ETA yet. More updates to follow.

I rarely use my betting account so I think you just need to sign up.

Anyone know how to get devices to recognise on Foxtell Go
I have foxtel now app on my telstra TV and its not cooperating
I can get it to work on my phone
It says remove devices
but I cant work out how to add them on the phone app

*en sly campaigners

Gave us free " Showcase " etc last feb , then in the meantime they've shuffled the channels onto different packs AGAINNNNNNNNN

Sure as s**t we get the email this week saying the charge has gone up by $20 , and because they've gone the sly we can't just tell them to " get rid of the free s**t they gave us "

No wonder they're losing customers

Anyone know how to get devices to recognise on Foxtell Go
I have foxtel now app on my telstra TV and its not cooperating
I can get it to work on my phone
It says remove devices
but I cant work out how to add them on the phone app
Go and now are not the same thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gave us free " Showcase " etc last feb , then in the meantime they've shuffled the channels onto different packs AGAINNNNNNNNN

Just the Showcase channel? How did you work that?

I just tried to get Sport and Foxtel Plus for $39 but denied, apparently that will be $49. So just re-upped on the $39 Sports and Crap HD package for 4 months. Did query why an extra 3-4 channels will cost an extra $10 and all he said is they are getting lots of these queries and will pass it on to the higher ups.

Also said he was getting lots of why is Kayo $25 and Foxtel sports is more and that apparently management is looking at it. I call BS on that.

I just tried to get Sport and Foxtel Plus for $39 but denied, apparently that will be $49. So just re-upped on the $39 Sports and Crap HD package for 4 months. Did query why an extra 3-4 channels will cost an extra $10 and all he said is they are getting lots of these queries and will pass it on to the higher ups.

Also said he was getting lots of why is Kayo $25 and Foxtel sports is more and that apparently management is looking at it. I call BS on that.
I signed up with Kayo on the weekend through an offer on Telstra $15 a month for 12 months.

I'd be querying why Foxtel subscribers aren't getting Kayo for free (or at a very subsidised rate). We already pay for the fixed channels, why should we be paying an extra $25/month for the additional content Kayo offers.

Was showcase and a couple of others i'm pretty sure , I'm assuming most people copped that and are now getting charged extra.

Like i said , it's *en slimy.

I signed up with Kayo on the weekend through an offer on Telstra $15 a month for 12 months.

Once I know NBN is stable and not prone to 2 day outages I will look to switch to the $25 Kayo deal.

Was showcase and a couple of others i'm pretty sure , I'm assuming most people copped that and are now getting charged extra.

Like i said , it's fu**en slimy.

Probably BBC First is another one.

That is what the guy was saying, an extra $10 a month for three extra channels. Math doesn't work on that one.

Think Foxtel pulled those channels out of the Drama pack earlier this year and repackaged them in the Foxtel Plus.

Go and now are not the same thing
When I signed on now on the laptop it sent me to go aswell
Worst case I can watch the footy on my laptop just wanted in the bigger screen

Foxtel wont work on the desktop unless you turn off the VPN and use Chrome

Once I know NBN is stable and not prone to 2 day outages I will look to switch to the $25 Kayo deal.
We have had the NBN for 7 years now and haven't had too many issues apart from when some Dick in our estate dug up the fibre optics and it was down for about 3 days.

I'd be querying why Foxtel subscribers aren't getting Kayo for free (or at a very subsidised rate). We already pay for the fixed channels, why should we be paying an extra $25/month for the additional content Kayo offers.
What’s the extra content?

doesn't Foxtel Go offer essentially the same thing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back