Games FPL Season 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Finished on 61, from only 10 players (thanks Jota and James) which somehow appears decent this week? Highest only 72 😳

Probably taking a -4 this week ... too many seros

Jota -> Raphina, James -> Mahrez

Captain either Mahrez or Martinez (H vs Burnley)

i got 62, my team was crap for a couple weeks but i'm back on track!! need Vardy or Ings in somehow and March out of my midfield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

47 and red arrow. Traded in Jota which hurt and had KDB as captain. If i had stuck with Kane it wouldn't have been so bad.

Incoming -4 but sets the team up for the influx of games coming

47 and red arrow. Traded in Jota which hurt and had KDB as captain. If i had stuck with Kane it wouldn't have been so bad.

Incoming -4 but sets the team up for the influx of games coming

Yikes, Jota is out til Feb.

65 from 10 players gives me a green arrow up to 2.8 million...I’m coming for you Chipmunk.
I did just trade in Groß though so it might be a while before I get there.

Lets make some big gains over Xmas...grr Werner went down. Gross is a good buy, Brighton surely getting pens like everyone else.

I need to choose between KDB or Bruno to bring in for Mane this week. Thinking Bruno and use the money next week.

64 for me. Up to 869k overall.

2 trades ready to go this game week but no idea where to use them. Maybe Son out for Mahrez and use those points somewhere else.

65 from 10 players gives me a green arrow up to 2.8 million...I’m coming for you Chipmunk.
I did just trade in Groß though so it might be a while before I get there.

Haha they must have refreshed the ranks...I'm 2.8m :p

I brought in Stones!
lol same.
I'm done with Pep and his bunch of under performing prima donnas
brought in Cancelo, he doesnt play. transfer him out and he gets 90 minutes every match there after.
brought in Stones cause Pep said mid week that he'd earned the spot and was pretty much nailed on. :mad:
had the C on KDB

KDB is gone this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back