Free Footy Game!!

• Thread starter Footy Fanatic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had a bit of a breakthrough...

Don't know if this will help, but I was using Download Accelerator to download the game, and I kept getting asked for password and username. I just deleted DA from my computer and am having no problems now downloading the game.

Hope this helps..... :)

Footy Fanatic, is their any patch etc that can be downloaded so we can play season???

I get some error mesage when i click on season and then he game turns off

But practice works ok

Well i downloaded it just fine had a couple of problems when installing but i got through it but then when i went to run the program i got an Error Message in run time 7 or some ****. Very frustrating, i cant get it to work.

Any help would be appreciated.

I am two games into a season. Initially on my work laptop I was getting a run time error "Automation error" when I clicked on anything. When I downlowded the program onto a PC it worked fine. The only problem with the season is that it takes a fair while for other games to be simulated. A full season would take at least 4-5 hours to play with half of this time used to calculate results of other matches. There is also no information on players' attributes (eg pace, height etc.) but I presume that these were used when the players were created. Otherwise it is a good game.

Originally posted by ant
I don't think anyone's got a season working yet Jod, I keep getting some runtime error which IS BLOODY FRUSTRATING!!! :mad:

I hear ya Ant, its bloody frustrating. Practice works fine, i just coached the Eagles to a 7 goal win over Collingwood :D Its a great game and would love to get a season up and going. Its got tonnes of options, i tagged Buckley out of the game, he finished with 12 touches :D Put extra pressure in defence and set up my kick takers from behinds. It a pretty good stategy game and its really starting to piss me off that it wont work a season.

Ive decided to delete it and download it again, it probably wont help but ill try anything right now.

Jod and ANt

im currently about 8 rounds into a season. I have no troubles running the game at all. It usually stuffs up about once every 2 days but it doesnt affect anything that ive noticed. So yeah...i can get it working fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yesterday I coached the crows to a 250 pts loss to Essendon :D

But thats not the point

I cant play a bloody season either, i emailed the guy 3 days ago and still no reply

GRRRR!!!! :mad:

Tell me how you go downloading it again Jod.

Thanks for the info macca, only wished I could work it as well,

And QT, what's up with this game, I keep getting flogged by the Power?? 140-70, every game, doesn't matter what I do. :)

Ive extracted the other file and i have redownloaded it but still i get a run time error every time i try to start a season. REALLY PISSING ME OFF.

And the stupid guy hasnt mailed me back yet. I may inundate him with another 10 emails.

Give the guy a break man. He took the time to make the game (which would've taken ages) and its great I have to say.

Problems will be fixed in time.

Anyway, I got into the season but when I try to sim the first game it says something about an error with the Array or something.

At least i can get to the screen sometimes!

Help is on it's way...

Firstly let me apoligize to everyone that have spent there time downloading the game only to find out it doesn't work in season mode!

It's very annoying for me because I tested it on as many computers as I could and it worked fine but since I posted a message on here about the game about 2 weeks ago the traffic to my site has grown enourmously and people are having ERRORS!

Since then I've worked hard in my spare time to create an upgrade file which I really hope will fix all the errors.

The file is only 1.8 mb and just replaces the Footy Fanatic.exe file.

Just go to http://footyfanatic.50megs.com and then click on the link to upgrade the file. This can be found on the main text of the page besides the date 5/7/2001.

If people are having problems then please contact me again and have patients...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back