Media Free love

Remove this Banner Ad

i read somewhere in the guidelines about mail order brides..

just a heads up before you cop a ban 🤣
Tigerturbulance knows how to push the boundaries of the sfa better than most mate. Don't stress. I'm sure he'll take you under his wing and teach you some of his tricks

Millky95 Ligma I notice you've both reacted to my OP but haven't contributed to my thread and it breaks my heart to think you have no thoughts to share about me with the rest of the sfa. Please fill us all in and let me shower you both with love ❤️

Millky95 Ligma I notice you've both reacted to my OP but haven't contributed to my thread and it breaks my heart to think you have no thoughts to share about me with the rest of the sfa. Please fill us all in and let me shower you both with love ❤️
I know how I feel about you
You know how I feel about you

That's all that matters. No one else. Just us

I know how I feel about you
You know how I feel about you

That's all that matters. No one else. Just us
Thank you millky. As always you know how exactly what to say and when to say it.

I'm sure he would, but I have a wayward medal to win first
We’ll move someone else to FF after Round 6. By that time you’ll have the Wayward sewn up AND there’ll be enough games left to salvage the the season you’ve tried so hard to sabotage…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I really am such a loving and giving influencer in this league I am giving out free love reacts to whoever posts in this thread.
Of course! Check out Moz's fisting talents!

Take Ligma's name out of your mouth.
giphy.gif

Moz your other thread just got deleted, I know this as I was attempting to post in it saying kananooks is the EKA favourite currently but it said thread was deleted.
Hope this helps in some way and you see this message before this thread gets deleted too
That makes me 😔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back