FREE tickets to this weeks game - Crows vs Lions, Gabba 435pm

Remove this Banner Ad

119others

The Crows are coming
Apr 19, 2018
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi Lions Fans

As a Lions season ticket holder (living in Nth NSW but a passionate Crows fan!) I thought this would be a good week to redeem my 4 annual guest passes. With no family, friends, or Brissie based BF buddies needing/wanting to use these (up to) 4 tickets, I am offering them up to any BF posters.

Please message me if you want to use the tickets and we can work out the best way to get them to you (a few of us are meeting at a pub before the game, or I can text tickets/barcode through otherwise).

Please note the above message posted to Crows board in recent days, there is a chance 1-2 of the 4 tickets are going to be used by a Crows fan (who is confirming this afternoon as flying back from Europe) but there is at least 2 (definitely available now), if not the total 4 tickets available (will be able to confirm later today) if the Crows fans isnt going to take.

Anyone like these spare guest passes (they are 2 x 2 guest passes in section 417 AND 423)? Just message me.

Heres hoping for a cracking game and assuming Crows don't make the big finals, I will be there at The G on the last day of September barracking for the Lions after being a member for a number of years (including the golden years 20 odd years ago)

Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back