Mega Thread Fremantle Finals Tickets - All info here!

Remove this Banner Ad

In case anyone is interested, just looked at the Virgin site and there are return flights from Perth - Melbourne leaving Friday returning Sunday for the Grand final for less than $1000 pretty good flight times too.
Flexible so could cancel if Freo don't make it - seems reasonable.

In case anyone is interested, just looked at the Virgin site and there are return flights from Perth - Melbourne leaving Friday returning Sunday for the Grand final for less than $1000 pretty good flight times too.
Flexible so could cancel if Freo don't make it - seems reasonable.

I think you might be mistaking the outbound flight price as the full return price. Scroll down and you will see the return fare price, i.e. add on an extra $1079 at least..

I think you might be mistaking the outbound flight price as the full return price. Scroll down and you will see the return fare price, i.e. add on an extra $1079 at least..

Nope definitely two different prices and they were there and are no longer available. Someone has snapped them up. Cheapest now is $1079 one way.

Still one at $580 arriving at 11.30 am on the Saturday morning. Keep checking they update all the time.

Will be interesting to see a plane load full of freo fans on my return to melbourne sat night wonder how many are flying a week before our grand final

Cmon grape let's first be realistic positive

It's the way I cope with something that really, really means a lot to me. Pretty much how I was thinking of my specialty exam results outcome going in.

Which is why I hate being so invested in my sports teams. My tennis year has been a disaster because of Nadal. I can't deal with Freo bombing, too.

It's the way I cope with something that really, really means a lot to me. Pretty much how I was thinking of my specialty exam results outcome going in.

Which is why I hate being so invested in my sports teams. My tennis year has been a disaster because of Nadal. I can't deal with Freo bombing, too.

Think of the positive mcleland trophy tick, mvp tick, Brownlow soon tick just now GF

Hey guys, I was originally going to sit by myself, cos I know I will be a nervous wreck. But have decided to sit with some family, so I now have one ticket in 319 Row C. $175- selling at cost. Lettuce know by PM if you are keen. Go Freo!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not currently a member as there is no specific, separate membership for Tasmania.
Travelling to Melbourne for 3 away matches a season is out of my budget.

Does anyone know to become a Silver AFL Member, or even a Full AFL Member?
No tickets (only over priced packages now sold out) available to the public for the Grand Final.

Surely not all interstate club members could afford to travel (fly, drive or rail) to Melbourne for the Grand Final and return home? (Though we have to win the Preliminary Final first.)

Hey guys, I was originally going to sit by myself, cos I know I will be a nervous wreck. But have decided to sit with some family, so I now have one ticket in 319 Row C. $175- selling at cost. Lettuce know by PM if you are keen. Go Freo!

I was thinking gees $170 thats a bit steep. Then I remember my 3 tickets cost $510 :(. Was last time we were in a prelim this much?

I was thinking gees $170 thats a bit steep. Then I remember my 3 tickets cost $510 :(. Was last time we were in a prelim this much?

I think so. I got cat 3 tickets then and they were about $100 and cat 2 this time were $145 so I'd say roughly the same give or take a few $.

Nope definitely two different prices and they were there and are no longer available. Someone has snapped them up. Cheapest now is $1079 one way.

Still one at $580 arriving at 11.30 am on the Saturday morning. Keep checking they update all the time.

Gutsy call to book that flight! You hear Hawthorn players copped a 5 hour delay this morning? :D

Almost identical I think (at least for the lower categories). ISTR the AFL made some sort of vague commitment a year or so ago to keep prices from rising over the next few years - of course when they're at ridiculously inflated prices to begin with, it's not a hard commitment to make.

Hi All,

Still looking to find anyone who wants ticket for Friday, mates pulled out in Block 113 - bought it for $113.00.

Happy to email ticket - please someone dont let it go to waste. PM me.

Regards

sij

Remove this Banner Ad

Back