Fremantle v Sydney - Rd 19, 2016 - 1:20 @Domain

Remove this Banner Ad

Crippled. Turn it up sport. One ruckman who's 34 and finished. And yep Fyfe. Last week you had 15 players who had played in. Your prelim of 2015, plus the amazing youngsters you just mentioned. And you got FLOGGED. Your pathetic spineless mob showed ZERO heart or effort for the only real bond fide champion your club has ever produced today. The fact you defend these weak pathetic dogs is actually sad. You should be fuming. But you're not. Because like most fro people, you accept medicority all too easily and happily - and that's the reason you guys remain irrelevant with an empty trophy cabinet.
There really is no coincidence that posters from St Kilda and Geelong seem to loathe Freo so much. The former are still bummed about their coach leaving them for another club, and the later peeved about all those recent finals losses to them.

There really is no coincidence that posters from St Kilda and Geelong seem to loathe Freo so much. The former are still bummed about their coach leaving them for another club, and the later peeved about all those recent finals losses to them.
Hahahahahaha you muppet. What in my post wasn't factual? Did freo show an ounce of heart today? Did the side that got smashed last week not have 15 preliminary final players from 2015? Keep that head in the sand - Hahahahahaha as if we care. Pathetic club with no history and no heart.

Another sucker for the 'Ross Lyon cult'. Yes Saints supporters were upset with the way Lyon left and the state of the list he left behind. Ask any of them now though would they have Lyon or Richardson and you wouldn't want to know their answer. I don't understand the fascination with Lyon. He is a one trick pony whose style of play is a cancer on the game. Defensive shite - boring to watch. You had one of the best lists in the AFL but now it is ageing. Just because Lyon got you into a GF doesn't mean he has the style of play to win one or that another coach couldn't have done better with the talent at his disposal.

Crippled. Turn it up sport. One ruckman who's 34 and finished. And yep Fyfe. Last week you had 15 players who had played in. Your prelim of 2015, plus the amazing youngsters you just mentioned. And you got FLOGGED. Your pathetic spineless mob showed ZERO heart or effort for the only real bond fide champion your club has ever produced today. The fact you defend these weak pathetic dogs is actually sad. You should be fuming. But you're not. Because like most fro people, you accept medicority all too easily and happily - and that's the reason you guys remain irrelevant with an empty trophy cabinet.
Sad but true, any respect we had earned in the last 4 years (and it wasn't much) has been completely eroded after today's spineless performance. Perhaps it's been one of those years and we'll bounce back next year, but another year like this and the natives will be getting very, very restless..

Sad but true, any respect we had earned in the last 4 years (and it wasn't much) has been completely eroded after today's spineless performance. Perhaps it's been one of those years and we'll bounce back next year, but another year like this and the natives will be getting very, very restless..
And honestly, contrary to belief, I loved freo until Lyon got there. But anyone who's dealt with Lyon knows he's a snake and not a great coach. There's a reason his assistant coaches turn over every 2 years. There's a reason he's never coached a premiership. They played today like a side that has lost all hope and heart. And that only happens when a coach has absolutely lost his players.

And honestly, contrary to belief, I loved freo until Lyon got there. But anyone who's dealt with Lyon knows he's a snake and not a great coach. There's a reason his assistant coaches turn over every 2 years. There's a reason he's never coached a premiership. They played today like a side that has lost all hope and heart. And that only happens when a coach has absolutely lost his players.
I'm not totally convinced that he's lost the group, but the non appointment of Fyfe to captain has been a disaster and split the players. Ross has built up some credits in the bank with the last 4 years, but as I said, another year like this and he's gone.

Hahahahahaha you muppet. What in my post wasn't factual? Did freo show an ounce of heart today? Did the side that got smashed last week not have 15 preliminary final players from 2015? Keep that head in the sand - Hahahahahaha as if we care. Pathetic club with no history and no heart.
Yep. You've pretty much confirmed exactly what my post was about.

Another sucker for the 'Ross Lyon cult'. Yes Saints supporters were upset with the way Lyon left and the state of the list he left behind. Ask any of them now though would they have Lyon or Richardson and you wouldn't want to know their answer. I don't understand the fascination with Lyon. He is a one trick pony whose style of play is a cancer on the game. Defensive shite - boring to watch. You had one of the best lists in the AFL but now it is ageing. Just because Lyon got you into a GF doesn't mean he has the style of play to win one or that another coach couldn't have done better with the talent at his disposal.
You've got me a bit confused here. I never praised lyon and am not a massive fan of his - am just explaining why posters from 2 clubs often are disgruntled with freo.

You've got me a bit confused here. I never praised lyon and am not a massive fan of his - am just explaining why posters from 2 clubs often are disgruntled with freo.
Fair enough, but I think you underestimate the 'Karma bus' that has now hit Freo after the taunting and baiting from Freo supporters against Saints fans when they got Lyon.
As for Geelong, I don't see how they are 'peeved' against Fremantle or are envious of their recent finals 'successes', especially after flags in 2007, 2009, and 2011. More likely it stems the stick they got from some of your supporters going off half-cocked last year whilst they missed finals for the first time in nine years. Freo would like to think they have some sort of rivalry with Geelong, but the Cats only really have 'hatred and respect' for the Hawks.

1st off... lets name these spuds and cloggers in the midfield De Boer, Mzungu, Suban and Clancee Pearce. All 4 got games last year because as crap as they are, they could run out 100% of the game.

Guys like weller, blakely and Langdon all got a handful of games last year as they were rookies. That seemed fair at the time. now our team is crippled with injury.

Even when we had de boer and mzungu available recently we still got games into youth? why? because we have too. Weller has played every single game this season. Blakely was dropped despite averaging 23 disposals a game because he needed to be reated for the derby. Sam Collins will be a solid key defender. Alex Pearce will take the other key back post once he recovers from injury.

Ross lyon has been found out? far from it. hes got an AFL list crippled by injury

Stop drinking the Kool Aid in regards to Blakely. He played in the WAFL yesterday, he wasn't rested. Lyon dropped him because he doesn't rate his kicking, he said as much himself.

Fair enough, but I think you underestimate the 'Karma bus' that has now hit Freo after the taunting and baiting from Freo supporters against Saints fans when they got Lyon.
As for Geelong, I don't see how they are 'peeved' against Fremantle or are envious of their recent finals 'successes', especially after flags in 2007, 2009, and 2011. More likely it stems the stick they got from some of your supporters going off half-cocked last year whilst they missed finals for the first time in nine years. Freo would like to think they have some sort of rivalry with Geelong, but the Cats only really have 'hatred and respect' for the Hawks.
Not sure what you're on about to be honest. I don't know of any freo fans that taunted the saints when we got lyon. Is there a rivalry between freo and geelong? Well, not this year but there sure seems to have been one over the previous 5 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop drinking the Kool Aid in regards to Blakely. He played in the WAFL yesterday, he wasn't rested. Lyon dropped him because he doesn't rate his kicking, he said as much himself.
If so it's weird that he continues to back in Spurr, Sutcliffe, Sheridan, Dawson, Pearce ... I can't be bothered typing any more. There are probably no more than half a dozen players at Freo who can kick with any accuracy.

Why? - beat GWS and Geelong - Grundy, Moore, Treloar etc coming through..playing an entertaining style of football. I'm happy, don't give 2 cents for your opinion or pathetic attempted barb.
You can wait for a 34yr old Sandilands to line up for you next season and no Pav.
Mundy and Neale over 40 possessions today and you still get thumped by 90pts?
Like someone famous once said- its never as bad as its seems and its never as good as it seems. Add sandi fyfe johnson bennell ballentyne mccarthy and brad hill to that team next year and it will be a lot more competative.

If so it's weird that he continues to back in Spurr, Sutcliffe, Sheridan, Dawson, Pearce ... I can't be bothered typing any more. There are probably no more than half a dozen players at Freo who can kick with any accuracy.

The Lyon youth movement has gone by the way side the last few weeks. For some reason he's gone back to picking the favourites over the youth.

The Lyon youth movement has gone by the way side the last few weeks. For some reason he's gone back to picking the favourites over the youth.
Well, they're ****ed as a club for a very long time if that's the case. Were the much older and more experienced team today. Not getting any prettier for them from here.

funny thing was you never posted anything about freo until this season. But I will play along. You are only posting while we are at our weakest.

going back to 2008-9 freo were bashed by your cats frequently mainly because we had a lot of rookies. Then came 2012-2014 where all those 18 year-olds in the 2008 draft were aged 22-24 years old in that 2012-14 period and we had a good record with your mob.

Sink in the boots. our season is already over. I couldnt give a crap. I am really focused on this draft and trade period. Freo will be active

funny thing was you never posted anything about freo until this season. But I will play along. You are only posting while we are at our weakest.

going back to 2008-9 freo were bashed by your cats frequently mainly because we had a lot of rookies. Then came 2012-2014 where all those 18 year-olds in the 2008 draft were aged 22-24 years old in that 2012-14 period and we had a good record with your mob.

Sink in the boots. our season is already over. I couldnt give a crap. I am really focused on this draft and trade period. Freo will be active

Bashed the cats ? Mate. We won 3 flags I'm that window - you're on drugs. Freo under Harvey were a eat club. Played attractive footy. He developed those players and had them ready to go, and Lyon came in with his unsustainable game plan. And now he's done to you what he did to atkilda. You're 5 years away. At least. Your youth are mostly rubbish with the excretion of lachie Neale- has he re signed by the way?

Like someone famous once said- its never as bad as its seems and its never as good as it seems. Add sandi fyfe johnson bennell ballentyne mccarthy and brad hill to that team next year and it will be a lot more competative.
thank you for writing this post.

Weller has played every single game. Collins is a massive upgrade on dawson. As for dawson, he won't play next week vs your mob he was a very naughty boy. Alex Pearce is also out and like collins, pearce will spend the next 10 years as a tall defender.

Bennell is also injured. but is talented. we all know that. Pick 3 wont be traded we will get best available with that pick.
Well, they're stuffed as a club for a very long time if that's the case. Were the much older and more experienced team today. Not getting any prettier for them from here.
You dont know crap from a bar of soap.

I have said this many times and i will say this again. I have been a freo supporter since 2001 and Freos 2016 squad is no where near as old as the 2008 freo side.

For those of those who do not know, freos squad was that old in 2008 that they only had 6-7 guys aged 23 or under. Those guys were Rhys palmer, Clayton Hinkley, Chris mayne, Rob warnock, garrick ibbotson, marcus drum and brock o brien.

Now go look at our current list and tell me how many guys freo have got that are aged 23 and under. its at least double that of 12-14.

Bashed the cats ? Mate. We won 3 flags I'm that window - you're on drugs. Freo under Harvey were a eat club. Played attractive footy. He developed those players and had them ready to go, and Lyon came in with his unsustainable game plan. And now he's done to you what he did to atkilda. You're 5 years away. At least. Your youth are mostly rubbish with the excretion of lachie Neale- has he re signed by the way?
im not denying that harvey was a decent coach in some areas. But do you know why he was sacked? I am more than happy to tell you.

As for lachie neale. yeah he is out of contract. well... he was and he signed on til 2019.

So yeah he will rot at freo for another 3 years.

Actually, you're on drugs. At no stage did the poster say that Freo bashed the cats during your premiership years. (In fact they said the exact opposite). Measure twice, cut once - might be good advice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back