Game Day Fremantle vs Sydney on a Friday night in Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
First vs sixth.

Bit of rain on the way.

Switta back, Swaggy out.

Pat Freaking Voss.

Who gets it done and why (hint: not me - I'm going to a gig tonight)?

Here's a previous game between the teams to get you in the mood.

Also, had this down as a loss to start the season.

Think we're a real chance though. As long as there's no repeats of the week-that-shall-not-be-named I think there's nothing but positives to come out f this game, win or lose.

With Darcy out it seems like Jackson will be the number 1 ruckman? To play on Grundy is a big ask.

Not sure I like that idea too much as Jacko looks to be well below his best currently, looks a bit tired for mine with no spring in his step.

Treacy to be second ruck is OK provided it's only for a limited time each quarter. We need his physical presence in the forward line.

Hopefully we will be switched on from the start again tonight.

Gee McPharlin must be kicking himself asking for a trade. He would have played every game if he was still here.

Oh well, glad Draper has got an opportunity.

Gee McPharlin must be kicking himself asking for a trade. He would have played every game if he was still here.

Oh well, glad Draper has got an opportunity.
Do... You mean Hamling?

I'm no weather expert, but there doesn't appear to be any rain on the radar heading directly for Perth?! I work in the city and it's blue skies.

Looking for a solid competitive effort that we've seen 7/8 times this year. Our mids have been consistent this year so if we continue that then we give ourselves a chance 🤞🤞

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a day, WHAT A DAY!!

Kissed the wife, played with the little one's and a huge day of work ahead. Got some fertiliser on the lawns and garden beds waiting for the rain. Autumn in Perth is a gift from the gods. Life is beautiful and our team is on the rise! A home game against the top team and we shouldn't be favourites, but we shouldn't be surprised if we win either!

I think we are looking at up to a 19 point loss or 28 point win. Huge spread there, but the dynamic of the game is such that i can make an argument for both. And what ride it is! Some young guns emerging, future champions of the game, we are young and hungry... and talented. Can't wait to enjoy the ride!

LFG!!!!

Think we will get flogged without Darcy and the rain coming. But after this mornings news I wont be too upset. Sometimes it hard to remember that this is just a game. This is just a reminder to not get to caught up in it especially when we dish up poor performances.

I'm no weather expert, but there doesn't appear to be any rain on the radar heading directly for Perth?! I work in the city and it's blue skies.

Looking for a solid competitive effort that we've seen 7/8 times this year. Our mids have been consistent this year so if we continue that then we give ourselves a chance 🤞🤞
Fingers crossed on both accounts. I’m not sure the rain radar is a good predictor 8-10 hours out though, and blue sky definitely isn’t, still at most it will only be a couple of mm.

Find myself no longer caring about this game. Hope all our players are doing ok.
going to be so hard for them, especially the guys who played with him. by my count we've got 7 out there tonight who played with him (AP, Ryan, Brayshaw, Switta, Fyfe, Sonny, Banners) and then 4 more who were at the club with him (Young, Freddy, Serong, Aish). I can't even imagine what's going through their head right now

It's patchy storms. There may be short heavy rain or nothing at all. RNG of the weather gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back