Fremantles lack of scoring power

Remove this Banner Ad

Stick with Treacy and Amiss. This is the pair to run with.
Don’t go chasing another messiah.

Luke Jackson as the other tall (or Darcy I guess but Jackson offers more).

Target Zurhaar - play him as a high half forward.

Start drafting hard working small forwards who can kick goals. They don’t have to be guys who eventually become midfielders. Just guys who know where the goals are. Essentially, replace Lachie Schultz.

Chuck in Switkowski and Fredericks and you’ve got a forward line that would stretch the majority of defences in the league.

Oh and give Walters the nudge. I’m pretty sure he has another year but it’s time to move on.

Did you watch the demons vs dockers game on the weekend?

mate, dont get me wrong, it was a great game and a step in the right direction but I wouldnt be going the gloat yet. clearly there is something very wrong with melbourne at the moment. freo should not flog them (and we should not beat them at all).

one swallow does not make a summer.

mate, dont get me wrong, it was a great game and a step in the right direction but I wouldnt be going the gloat yet. clearly there is something very wrong with melbourne at the moment. freo should not flog them (and we should not beat them at all).

one swallow does not make a summer.
I dont care.

I have this bottom 6 mentality of savouring every win. lol

The demons game proves freo can score heavily in the right situation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo have actually been threatening this for a while; attacking the corridor and getting in the right position, but kicking points, out on the full, or over handballing. Today it all clicked and you see the result.

It needs a bit of perspective. Melbourne were dreadful (in part due to Freo, but also just off), Freo got the rub of the green ( both umps and a bit of luck) and kicked uncharacteristically straight, which likely won't happen every game.

However, they were ferocious in the contest and defense, led hard all day, and marked between the arcs, utterly controlling the game. Freddie and Sturt gave them a huge amount of speed, and Switta provided the midfield with some much needed burst. Oh and Darcy/Jackson combo is just fine.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can’t wait for the usual Freomaniac bump on this one.
Yep I am here.
I've been saying it for years

A bunch of one paced midfield pygmies that get ragrolled against average to high teams.
What is that? You didn't watch freos last match when Freo scored 20 goals on the demons?

Funny thing was we put 102 points on North Melbourne in round 2. Well... 15.12.102.

Your side last week kicked 2.15.27 in 3 quarters vs North Melbourne at home. LoL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back