Scape Goat Freo Merch Buy and Sell

Remove this Banner Ad

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
If this thread isn't warranted, do what you do and move it or delete it. But it's the off-season and I thought it might benefit a few people.

Plenty of us probably have some cool things we'd like to off-sell or some item from Fremantle miscellany we've always wanted. Quite often these requests pop up in random threads, so maybe it's worth having a definitive one here?

To get the ball rolling... I have a 1995 Fremantle home jumper, Sekem, short sleeved, Yakka on the front. Pretty good nick. It's one of the polyester ones and not the cotton that was big at the time. Obviously, an OG from the first days – so it's 20 years old. It says it's 100cm across the chest.

Is anyone interested in buying this? I'm looking at about $130-150 considering new jumpers come in at that price. let me know in here or send me a PM if you're otherwise indifferent to that.

Cheers.

I have a purple bass guitar with a rare original holographic sticker saying "Dockers" from before Levi's sued. I used it to record on Jordos "Real men wear purple" album & tour. perfect for the pool room which I don't have so its under my bed where no one sees it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Hard Yakka/Sekem original. Still sort of fits, despite being 13 when I got it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This seemed a good enough thread to mention again an old Freo flag that saw Fremantle's first grand final.

We were one of the last ones to leave a pub in Melbourne after the 2013 Grand Final and this old Freo flag had been at our table for hours, I kept waiting for someone to come back and grab it, anyway I didn't want it to be thrown out and so I took it with me.

It's the second logo so its not worth anything money wise just a small faded flag but if anyone can tell me the name that is written along one edge I'd love for it to get back to them.

I still have a 1995 Inaugural Season stubbie holder. It has been well used, up until about 5 years ago when I decided to put it aside for posterity.

I've got the banner that some idiot was caught on camera holding up after one of Pav's massive goals from outside 50. It says "Super Goal" and is surrounded by stars.

The following season the AFL introduced the super goal.

Piece. Of. History.

I have a player issue Tendai Mzungu alternate playing jumper from 2013.

Has his number and GPS pocket.

Let me know if anyone is keen on it.

I have a player issue Tendai Mzungu alternate playing jumper from 2013.

Has his number and GPS pocket.

Let me know if anyone is keen on it.
GPS pocket.

That could come in handy in seeing how much distance I cover from my seat to the dunnies during a match.

GPS pocket.

That could come in handy in seeing how much distance I cover from my seat to the dunnies during a match.

For away games I've got my couch-to-toilet sprint time down to 1.8 seconds so I don't miss the next bouncedown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back