Game Day Freo v Roos - Round 8 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be up by more. 64% possession is dominant.
Clancee playing well. Johnson with some dodgy passes and brilliance also. Defenders keen on the spoil tonight!

I find it funny when commentators think Sandilands is a bad set shot at goal when in reality he's pretty solid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep Tabs has been pore, if he cant mark it he at least needs to make a contest and his failed to do that on a few occasions.

Seems strange to complain about scoring 62 in a half, but it seems our method going forward could do with a bit of improvement. Maybe I'm just greedy, but it feels like we should be on 80-90 and 10 goals in front.

Seems strange to complain about scoring 62 in a half, but it seems our method going forward could do with a bit of improvement. Maybe I'm just greedy, but it feels like we should be on 80-90 and 10 goals in front.
It feels like we are not playing that well. But we are well in front.

We've missed some sitters right in front - Hill, Barlow, and Suban from the first come to mind. We really should be further ahead, but we've left the door open for a comeback - risky given the difference between breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back