List Mgmt. Future NGA's or Father Sons

Remove this Banner Ad

hyVv2Uj.png

I can just see Boston being a gun and going to the Gold Coast via there academy.
Hard to know where he’s at. Didn’t make the Allies squad. Doesn’t appear to be playing Coates League than a game for GC early days (1 kick, 1 goal). He’s very late in his draft year (December), but he’d want to get moving.

Hard to know where he’s at. Didn’t make the Allies squad. Doesn’t appear to be playing Coates League than a game for GC early days (1 kick, 1 goal). He’s very late in his draft year (December), but he’d want to get moving.

He is a skinny tall forward with an awkward kicking action, I think the club would have to see a lot more from him in the coming year before committing to him.

He is a skinny tall forward with an awkward kicking action, I think the club would have to see a lot more from him in the coming year before committing to him.
Yep, seems to have incredible athleticism from what I saw in the U16 champs. Still hope. I imagine he’s going to grow quite quickly from the 6 foot he was listed at last year. I thought I saw a photo of him with Spide earlier in the year where it looked as if he was well above that, but can’t locate.

I imagine he’s going to grow quite quickly from the 6 foot he was listed at last year. I thought I saw a photo of him with Spide earlier in the year where it looked as if he was well above that, but can’t locate.

Perhaps it was this one from Nov 2022

ghRvCHM.png

This article a bit old now.

Part of the Next Generation Academy strategy is to provide additional opportunities to players from multicultural and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander backgrounds.

Players who come from either of these backgrounds and who are identified through our junior academies, qualify for our Club’s elite squad which is focused on supporting the individual player’s development as they progress through the mainstream AFL Talent Pathway.

The club has first access to these players at the AFL National Drafts as a mechanism of diversifying the AFL’s playing group.
--------------------------------------

I'd really like to hear the AFL's take on it now that North have signed up a guy in the few months leading up to the draft.
Purpose of the academy?
How North have supported that purpose?

This article a bit old now.

Part of the Next Generation Academy strategy is to provide additional opportunities to players from multicultural and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander backgrounds.

Players who come from either of these backgrounds and who are identified through our junior academies, qualify for our Club’s elite squad which is focused on supporting the individual player’s development as they progress through the mainstream AFL Talent Pathway.

The club has first access to these players at the AFL National Drafts as a mechanism of diversifying the AFL’s playing group.
--------------------------------------

I'd really like to hear the AFL's take on it now that North have signed up a guy in the few months leading up to the draft.
Purpose of the academy?
How North have supported that purpose?
That’s what pissed me off. They are just trying to cherry pick talent. Corrupt

St Kilda NGAs William Nish and Adrian Cole named in the best for Sandringham Dragons in their win this weekend.
That’s odd. The Coates app says Cole had 2 possies. I haven’t heard of him previously - seems to be 197cm and early Jan 2006 bday, so next year’s draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pecks has 4 lads?
One named Elwood and one Jet
Please tell me one of the others is named Jake
Sounds like a mission for Saints God.

As an FYI: Bailey Rice is the kicking coach at the University of North Carolina - Charlotte.

Don’t tell me they’re all Nick‘s kids?
The tall one on the left is, but no.

He does have three boys though. And typically for St Kilda, it’s looking less and less likely they’ll make their way here.

The tall one on the left is, but no.

He does have three boys though. And typically for St Kilda, it’s looking less and less likely they’ll make their way here.
Your little man will have to step it up then won't he, genius?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back