Game sold out? UPDATE GA went on sale sometime today

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m with you mate. I went to purchase 3 tickets last night for the boys and I and no dice. I have my general admission via my membership but really wanted a reserved seat to be fair. If anyone has some tickets they can’t use for whatever reason leading into the game, very happy to take them off your hands and reimburse you. 🤝🏼

These bandwagoner Tullamarine supporters really want to watch a feasting on the carcass, makes me sick.

Aren’t their home games still reserved seats only? I always book as soon as they go on sale for that reason so I can get in, even if I’ll probably choose to stand behind the cheer squad.
Would that mean that even with having the GA entry bar code for the replacement game, it is unlikely (or impossible) to get a seat at Telstra dome for the * game?

I admit that I have only been to home games and finals against * since about 1986 (I think) at VFL Park when we unexpectedly kicked their pants.

Update! Found some on re sale on the ticket merchant website. Haven’t used that before, so may have been scammed 😂 - but could be an option for others if you want to check it out.

I’m with you mate. I went to purchase 3 tickets last night for the boys and I and no dice. I have my general admission via my membership but really wanted a reserved seat to be fair. If anyone has some tickets they can’t use for whatever reason leading into the game, very happy to take them off your hands and reimburse you. 🤝🏼

These bandwagoner Tullamarine supporters really want to watch a feasting on the carcass, makes me sick.
😂 Really, that’s what’s making you sick right now?!

If anyone wants general admission, I'm not going to the game. I can send 2 adults and 2 kids tickets.
That would be amazing, got son playing halftime Auskick and can’t get bloody tickets for rest of us

That would be amazing, got son playing halftime Auskick and can’t get bloody tickets for rest of us
Send me your details via private message. I think I'll need yymour ticketek user name or email address to try to forward them on. These are the member replacement general admission - I don't know if you need to upgrade to a seat, or whether it just means you can stand on the ground level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SOOO update the GA went on sale this afternoon
Got tickets now.... I even rang the club this AM who were just as confused to me how it was "sold out" as essendon had given no correspondence.

Anyway, heaps of tickets available now

I’ll be turning up around qtr time, straight from work. So will I be able to scan in with my membership and just stand?
Why the **** is this a replacement game? Membership is just a ****ing joke now.

I’ll be turning up around qtr time, straight from work. So will I be able to scan in with my membership and just stand?
Why the heck is this a replacement game? Membership is just a ******* joke now.
The announcement said standing room until it’s sold out. So maybe not.

All I can say to that is true North person who wants to go with his mates and grab a seat but can’t just stand that’s what I’m doing on Sunday.
As for bandwagon supporters yes Essendon supporters are coming out now there winning but in saying that our so bandwagon will do the same once we start winning.
Just see it now our so called supporters High 5in and back slapping each other running their mouths say we have been long time supporters that go every week which is BS but rather go to Grand Prix or some stupid movie or have a runnier nose.
A True supporter of our club go every week.

It’s not sold out

They just have protected Bays for them regardless of whether they show up or not

There might be 1 Bomber fan sitting in a 500 seat Bay at bounce down for example.

Carltank used to do the same, reserving 70% of the seats

It’s a sell out because you can’t sit there because you are GA

All I can say to that is true North person who wants to go with his mates and grab a seat but can’t just stand that’s what I’m doing on Sunday.
As for bandwagon supporters yes Essendon supporters are coming out now there winning but in saying that our so bandwagon will do the same once we start winning.
Just see it now our so called supporters High 5in and back slapping each other running their mouths say we have been long time supporters that go every week which is BS but rather go to Grand Prix or some stupid movie or have a runnier nose.
A True supporter of our club go every week.
Did you go to the Darwin game?

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm looking for 1 general admission ticket for a mate. If anyone has a has a barcode please inbox me. Thanks.
Does sending barcodes work anymore? I'm pretty sure there's new technology to prevent this where the barcode is animated.

Does sending barcodes work anymore? I'm pretty sure there's new technology to prevent this where the barcode is animated.
They need to be forwarded. Screenshots won't work anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back