Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn! Really is a crucial game isnt it? Struggling to concentrate on work today I'm that fired up! (shame I'm in Sydney and will have to wait till 11.30pm!!!)

I Live in Brissie, your not the only one! Game starts now I have to wait hours, cant watch TV or anything...

I reckon Buddy learnt a new trick last week, and it could turn into something thats never been done before.

I'm watching the game from my comfitable couch under the nice warm heater, still wish I went but my nerves and the wet got the better of me.

I wish! I get to listen to it on radio, whilst watching some dots update every 30 seconds. I hate Sydeny! :)

Carn Hawkers, we can pump the puppies!

And with that I am outta here. No phone, internet, TV or radio until the delayed telecast starts here in SA ;)

Bring it home Hawkers :thumbsu:

Living in Sydney drove me to invest in foxtel... Never been a believer, but it's worth every cent...

I think that's where i will have to go. I was spoiled earlier on in the year, every hawk game was televised. Now i'/m suffering huge withdrawals! :(

Have to pay for what you love i guess.

Close first quarter but let the Dogs back into it. Not enough pressure on the balls carriers especially up forward, and a few poor kicks and turnovers by both sides.

Umpires are much quieter than last night (has there been an umpire's post-mortem?) but they should be looking at the way Lake just wants to monster Buddy, no real interest in competing. That first goal after an arguable mark to Twister should have been a Buddy free kick.

Why is watching Buddy vs Lake so frustrating? Everytime it's one on one Lake makes him look second rate.

Comon Buddy time to break the drought!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Half-time stats

http://livescores.afl.com.au/livestats-10281402.html

Screenshot2010-07-02at84742PM.png

Screenshot2010-07-02at84733PM.png

What the hell is going on with BF scaling down images so much. Sorry people, they are actual screen shots.... must be a system setting out of my hands.

A little sick of 50's being awarded at the drop of the hat...

Get rid of them. I say and Ill keep saying it's far too harsh for most of the reasons they are given. Use the SANFL 25m rule, much more realistic.

This is too close. One of these teams will get a few breaks or lucky free kicks. Could go either way. Might favour us, Dogs are down a couple of players.

We're not going to win unless one of Lance or Jarryd explodes in the second half.

Good game though. Just saying it now in case we lose and I'm too busy sulking :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back